Looking to add a truck or 50?

Mikey P

Administrator
Meg and I are very pleased to announce that we've added Tommy Mello to our presenters list for PHX.

Tommy has an incredible story that will inspire everyone in the room, whether you're looking to grow your business, fine tune what you have or just make the most out of your one truck operation.

Tommy’s Backstory:

Like many other business owners out there, I didn’t grow up with a silver spoon. I know what it means to work your ass off to get what you want.
I ventured in different jobs when I was a kid from bussing tables and being a lifeguard, to trying to flip cars, until I finally started a landscaping business
The truth is that growing up hearing my parents talking through bill issues is what motivated me to remove money out of the equation, so I could spend quality time with friends and family without having to worry about it.
It took hard work to build a $50M business with over 310 employees. But what matters at that end is that we all have to start somewhere.
Being through all that gave me the motivation to help other business owners succeed just like I did.
And that’s the main reason why I’ve created the Home Service Expert brand, and put out there so many learning resources like the Home Service Expert podcast, the Home Service Millionaire book, and the Home Service Millionaire Club.
Tommy's Key Accomplishments:
Runs a home service business that's about to cross the $50M mark in revenue with over 250 employees.
Published on top publications like Forbes, The Huffington Post, Entrepreneur, and Inc. Magazine.
Host of the acclaimed Home Service Expert podcast, where world-class experts like Michael Gerber, Ken Goodrich, and Jay Abraham were featured in.
Author of the book Home Service Millionaire, #1 Best-Seller on Amazon in 7 different categories.
Named top entrepreneur in Arizona under the age of 35

https://www.facebook.com/thomasmello

https://book.homeservicemillionaire.com/order-468161401613993749477?utm_source=Youtube&gc_id=12620195261&h_ad_id=509760671915&gclid=Cj0KCQjwgtWDBhDZARIsADEKwgPvC1QVyZa4pPb5RZ9dXzgeSMUNxznie4k27yYaepE4mnAYvPxqp6EaArtjEALw_wcB

Name
Swani
Good score! I've heard Tommy speak on a couple podcasts. He's very inspiring and I look forward to hearing him speak in person.

Reactions: LCCFL

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I will bring my hordes of killer klown masked followers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom