Looking to hire and this is the stuff I find!

FredC

Village Idiot
People with a history of seizures that don't want to be around flashing lights and are prohibited by the state from driving?

or do you just dislike the English?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
The last thing I need is some ********* that can only work between 5pm and 11pm and can’t handle loud noise or flashing lights.

I just get tired of people and their constant excuses. If you need a job, then do anything!

Last edited:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
some here may remember once when i was in between helpers
i would go sit in store parking lots looking for SOME sign of
intelligence from the basket boys......
it started to feel a little creepy ...
an old man checking out all these young boys....
so i STOPPED that real quick....

plus they wear those orange vests for a reason.....
sometimes if a waiter showed some promise
i would hand them a business card!

and YES i always gave a drug test!

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The last thing I need is some ********* that can only work between 5pm and 11pm and can’t handle loud noise or flashing lights.

I just get tired of people and their constant excuses. If you need a job, then do anything!

This guy is probably fine for a personal care home or a number of other related fields.

While I do agree with Fred that this guy shouldn't be looked down upon because he was up front with his limitations, I get the frustration with the employment market overall. Just don't see this guy specifically as the problem.

The real frustrating experience is the person who overpromises on the resume and during the interview, then massively under delivers when you hire him.

I could write a book about the people we've had in our cleaning and restoration company back in those days.

Reactions: Mikey P and Nomad74

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Nope. Not illegal in NV either
If it was legalised here some of these boys would get hungry..
20180627_224338.png

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Yeah probably largest here, think we've got dubious privelege of having highest gang numbers per capita of the developed world.

Had more than a few work for me in viticulture... some were great workers some not so much.. take them as they are :biggrin:

Reactions: DAT

Mikey P

Administrator
If you're having trouble viewing this email, you may see it online.
Forward to a Friend
logo.jpg

We're Growing!

Hagopian is looking to hire full-time, quality employees to add to our already amazing team of On-location Cleaning Technicians and Air Duct Cleaning Technicians.

AND WE'LL PAY YOU $250.00
TO HELP US FIND THEM!*

Here's how it works. Tell your friends & family about the exciting career opportunity available at Hagopian and if we hire them,

WE'LL PAY YOU $250.00!*

Why are we doing this? It’s simple; we believe a referral from our customers is the kind of people you would want in your home.

Hagopian is a Drug Free Workplace and offers an industry leading compensation and benefits package. Benefits include, Medical, Dental and Vision plans. 401K retirement savings plan, Dependent Care Account, Health Reimbursement Account, Short Term & Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance. We also offer Holiday and Vacation pay. Hagopian is one of the largest cleaning companies in the country, which allows our employees the opportunity for advancement.

If you know anyone looking for a great career with a winning team, please follow this link and make sure they put your name down as the #1 Reference!

*$250.00 paid after candidate is hired and completes 90 days of employment.

Reactions: DAT and Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Forward to a Friend
View attachment 83066
We're Growing!

Hagopian is looking to hire full-time, quality employees to add to our already amazing team of On-location Cleaning Technicians and Air Duct Cleaning Technicians.

TO HELP US FIND THEM!*

Here's how it works. Tell your friends & family about the exciting career opportunity available at Hagopian and if we hire them,

WE'LL PAY YOU $250.00!*

Why are we doing this? It’s simple; we believe a referral from our customers is the kind of people you would want in your home.

Hagopian is a Drug Free Workplace and offers an industry leading compensation and benefits package. Benefits include, Medical, Dental and Vision plans. 401K retirement savings plan, Dependent Care Account, Health Reimbursement Account, Short Term & Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance. We also offer Holiday and Vacation pay. Hagopian is one of the largest cleaning companies in the country, which allows our employees the opportunity for advancement.

If you know anyone looking for a great career with a winning team, please follow this link and make sure they put your name down as the #1 Reference!

Very good. Thank you for sharing.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Forward to a Friend
View attachment 83066
We're Growing!

TO HELP US FIND THEM!*

WE'LL PAY YOU $250.00!*

Smart

Reactions: Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom