looks like cimex from hell!!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
why you lookin at that???

BTW i have done a handful of small concrete polish jobs...its messy...and fun...problem is figuring out where to get in for who make decisions....most times it has to be done on a new store or remodel....

and most place dont just wanna chunk out $3-6 a ft to have it done.....

ohhhh wait i am talking to the wrong group everyone here gets $1 ft to strip and $3 to clean and seal T&G

Willy P

Name
Willy P
floorguy said:
ohhhh wait i am talking to the wrong group everyone here gets $1 ft to strip and $3 to clean and seal T&G

I charge $1 but I include the wax and most of the jobs are referred from either a supplier or the manufacturer. I don't do a lot because of price but that's OK because I just don't like doing it and when I do something I don't like I make it worth my while. Gotta run and pick up the supplies for the school tomorrow! shiteatinggrin

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
HTC is also the first manufacture of the hogs hair pads with diamond embedded, other companies have given the name of synergy or monkey pads.

Those machines are easily $25-$50k range.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I trained in one of those 1200 lb monsters. Not just the machine but you need to have a lot of diamonds. Soft, med. hard concrete. At one time, the instructor wasted a new set of diamonds in one pass...Ouch. Marble is more predictable.

Albert

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
dont forget the vacs and bags needed if you do it dry (like alot do)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom