Looks like my *** account was hacked by........?

Name
I'm Rick James
I was banned on 7-24-09 and it shows I lasted visited there 11-07-09. I had an issue with a missing PM not showing rob in a positive manner just minutes before I was banned.

So if you had an account over there go see when you last logged in. I only had the one account there and I have no idea how my account could of got accessed unless it was..... I never shared my password, dont even remember what it was.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Re: Looks like my *** account was hacked

Change your passwords on OTHER bulletin boards IMMEDIATELY.

Too many people use the same password everywhere, so when an admin on a board such as *** can see that password you can be "hacked" on other boards as well.

People are creatures of habit. No problem unless it's a BAD habit.

Thanks,
Lee

Name
I'm Rick James
Thanks Lee that password was a one of a kind. This isnt a drama driven post, they or someone accessed my personal account and info which everyone should be aware of. They got their hand caught in the cookie jar, if you ever doubted before here you go.

FSHNDK

Hello all, I can say from personal experience that the man behind *** LACKS CHARACTER AND HONESTY!!!
We received a call from RA a couple of weeks ago asking our company to participate on the forum. What a joke!!!
He has single handily done more damage to our reputation than any anyone else.
I have never once visited his forum and do not anticipate doing so. I cannot support such a person as Mr. Alen. I receive calls from customers who say he regularly bashes WM and say things like we have gone out of business or we deserve to go out of business. I say with confidence that we will survive this tough economy and not even major embezzlement issues can keep us down!!!

Regards, Dan

Mikey P

Administrator
Nice to have you here Dan.

Let me ask you something here.

When Rob trashed his blower on his White Magic by using a 20" Knuckle valve on 14" machine what was your initial reaction?

As I understood it your company decided to pay for the repair or replace the blower and am I correct in saying that Rob chose to put the same Kunkle back on and the same thing happened?

and then you fixed it AGAIN?

really? :shock:

Jimbo

Hey Dan...Nice to see you here!

The folks I know that have White Magic equipment have gotten a fine amount of use from their machines...and have made a lot of money in the process!

Keep up the good work...and continued success to the White Magic Group!

FSHNDK

Hi, Mikey and Hi Jim, Thank you your kind welcome! I want to be careful and accurate with regards to the dreaded RA/ Triton saga.
First of all I want you all to know we did have issues with the Triton series units. Looking at all the data available to me, it is clear that we released a product to early and then had issues in the field.
We did not have adequate service manuals for these units for the distributor involved to work with, making it difficult to diagnose. This made it tough for the distributor. They are extremely competent and professional people. We just did not provide the proper support for them. That is what led to RA coming to the factory for repairs. We knew the unit had been altered but due to the couple of legitimate issue he had, we felt it was the right thing to do so we fixed the machine at no charge.

We did replace the blower here at the factory. Mr. Allen received 500.00 in cash from the owner and use of his own vehicle to go shopping and touring the seacoast with. We did find the kunkle valve on his system and informed him that he would experience warranty issues using this part. He did not listen. He said the triton was made to produce 260-degree heat thus leading to equipment tampering.
We believe the failure was due to alterations of the equipment.
We also believe the problems that followed were due to machine alterations.
Messing with diverters, thermostats and blowers can lead to major issues and that is exactly what happened.
We made some mistakes and learned a valuable lesson from it. I honestly feel that if the machine was just left THE WAY WE DESIGNED IT then this whole mess just would not have happened.
You will never hear this from RA, however we have continued to support him with parts and service questions in light of his online attacks. We have long since worked out the machine issues and now have several hundred units out in field working well and we are still selling them today.

Ryan

Welcome to the forum Dan. Classy response, I'm glad this is out in the light. Rob seems to have problems with anyone he does business with there is a long list of people he has treated this way.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Yes, it is good to see WM represented here and their side of the story told.

Because Mikey says so much bad stuff about RA, I always thought he really was a saint. It's good to hear that Mikey is not blowing his mouth off while being COMPLETELY FOS.

This time, anyway ...

FSHNDK

Thanks Guy's, I do not want to cause any problems for Rob moving forward, I just want honest remarks from the man! IF anyone has a problem with our equipment or has ever felt our staff did not treat them properly then please feel free to call on me. Things are much different now and WE ARE LISTENING!!

Mikey P

Administrator
You'll never get anything honest out of Rob or his brat.

Those two are as corrupt as the day is long.

anyhow, glad you are posting now as we have lots of WM owners here.

STEVEC

Dan, it's nice to see you on the board. I've delt with Dan for a couple of years now and the the people at WM and I have to say that they are first rate. Dan is a big part of why WM is moving forward. As a distributor I know that they stand behind thier products and I look forward to doing business with them in the future.

Steve

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom