Lovin my Clean Freak brush.

Mikey P

Administrator
On the piles it's the bomb and the loops its just as good.

I have not whipped out a fiber pad in over a week :shock:

way easier to clean too.

I am becoming a pad junkie. I need to buy a lot of pads. I am currently using the big fluffy cotton pads and the white pads with green stripes. I saw a blue microfiber pad but it was pricey. Where can I get a good deal on quality pads not towels?

G

Finally cleaning past the first 1/4 inch of the pile huh?Welcome,if you have anymore questions on what to use,just post it,we are always willing to help out the newbies.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
You'll need a wire brush to clean out the hair.

:shock:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Here comes a Mikey's........."GARAGE SALE"....

I can't WAIT :!: :!: :!:

RX20's...CIMEX....CLARKS....OP's.....DRYMASTER's.....HOST MACHINE......WINDSOR........

Hurry up Mike ....."Let the SALE BEGIN :!: :!: :!: "Ive got a 1:00 TEE-TIME"

Chads

Supportive Member
I must say I have been using abrush on a 175 for a long time but still dont like it as much as I do my host machine, unless of coarse it was to clean tile the the slow machine with a brush rocks.

The best way I have found to clean out my brush is to lean it back, turn it on and wrap the cord around the switch to keep it on. Take a metal eating fork and hold it into the brush while th machine is running moving it slowly up and down. All the lint and hair will fly out. Make sure the brush is dry before doing this.

Bob Foster

forkthroughhead.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Chads there is no comparison between an old 175 and a host liberator. The 175 with the brush kills the liberator or smaller machines in cleaning.

rick imby

Name
Rick
Question from a newbie?

You are referring to a brush on a 175 rpm floor buffer. I am assuming you are using this after you pre spray on the traffic areas and stains before you wand? What brush did you buy?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom