low back pain

Greenie

first the Vegan habits, then the Colonics, and now this.....what is next, Dianetics?

Mikey P

Administrator
Greenie said:
first the Vegan habits, then the Colonics, and now this.....what is next, Dianetics?

You of all people could use a good black coffee enema to perge you of some of that assholeness.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I sincerely hope you don't have a Boyle on you Dick :wink:

Ooroo,

:twisted:

Walt

Absolutely. A guy in my running club was an osteopath. Not much different from a regular doctor - writes prescriptions and such. But, he had a different approach to physical therapy - instead of instantly medicating he would try to find out the cause and change behavior. I went to him for 10 years.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I dunno but my upper back and neck are killing me, oh yeah, that's cuz I busted my ass on the ice yesterday...

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Mikey P said:
Greenie said:

You of all people could use a good black coffee enema to perge you of some of that assholeness.

I'm wondering who else might benefit?

John Watson

Whats that saying "No Pain no gain???" Guess thats why I go ouch ouch ouch as I waddle down the street... Or maybe I gaind the wrong way?? Duh

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
The backs allright for now, but I just went to the Dr today for "hell spur.......ah, I mean heel spur", or plantar faciitis. Man, is that a dibilitating injury for carpet cleaners. Got exrays, a sonogragm, a whirlpool for the foot, and some kind of heat treatment. Oh..........and an injection from a friggin' long needle......right into the heel. Dr keeps you occupied so you don't see the sucker coming at you! He did freeze the skin first.

It does feel better. Next week, probably the same........and I'll get my refurbished "orthotics inserts" back. They do work.

As for the assholiness Mike........that needle took mine away......

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
NobleCarpetCleaners said:
http://www.thespecific.com/

Heals from the top down. Went in late last year with neck and lower back completely f....ed up. It's a very effective style of Chiropractic care.

" Mike can borrow thumbs all day, long on his review or anybody else's. It's a manual wand and the price is INSANE "

How much for that Chiropractic care :?: :shock:

SDSinc

I have suffered from low back pain for 15 years and have been to all sorts of Dr.'s, pills, physical therapy, even the TV gimmicks like the 'Back to Life', bla bla bla...and the one thing that has helped more than all those put together is the inversion table I bought at Costco for $99 bucks.

Seriously, if you suffer from back pain you owe it to yourself to get one.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
rwcarpet said:
The backs allright for now, but I just went to the Dr today for "hell spur.......ah, I mean heel spur", or plantar faciitis. Man, is that a dibilitating injury for carpet cleaners.
I had one of those. Started wearing Reebok DMX shoes, have a air pad in heel and ball of the foot that are connected, very comfortable to walk in. No injextions.

Read the description of Osteopathy and it really didn't describe it well. A good Chiropractor will work holistically with the muscular/skeletal system.
Challenge for us is that we're always looking down which puts more strain on the base of the neck and we lose the neck curve, ie get a head forward look. Add that to what my chiro calls nintendo neck from looking at the computer screen too close as we read these posts.

Name
steve snail
Old Number 7 works pretty good, too.

Yeah, and if you happen to be in a 420 friendly state...

It's all about core, lose the gut. diet, cycle, exercise,yoga, whatever it takes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom