Loyalty

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
I imagine most of us appreciate loyalty on behalf of the clients that we clean for, and we'll do quite a bit to earn it. I'm curious what do you guys think about loyalty between various professionals within the industry?

For me I consider loyalty a virtue, and I would guess some others here do too. It doesn't seem so popular in the modern world of instant, inexpensive, and impersonal everything. But I am happy to pay a little extra or take a little extra time to do business with people I like, that genuinely care and demonstrate it through customer service, and deliver on their services. And the occasional phone calls or in person meetings with people that I have developed quality relationships with are a real pleasure that I enjoy experiencing here and there in the midst of the rest of my busy life.

How much do you value quality education, a great supply house, local businesses that refer work back and forth, top notch customer service, doing business with people that you like, building community, and are you willing to pay more for it whether it be in time or actual money? Do some of you longer term professional cleaners have business colleagues that have become friends over the course of many years of doing business?

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
You can’t judge that based on my pissyness
I can based on your spelling though. It may already be your nap time. May I suggest setting an alarm on your phone as a nap reminder. You could even pick a tone that sounds like a lullaby.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Bryce, the short answer is yes to everything. Friends with competitors and suppliers. Paying a little more to work with a local helps insure they will be able to help you at some point, something that no big box supplier will do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom