Lunch with Howad Partrege

Bjorn

Years TODAY!
Posted By Howard Partridge on 11/2/2009 at 7:40 AM
On November 2nd 1984, I did my first carpet cleaning job for a fellow waiter. I charged $25.00 and he did most of the work!

We are holding a luncheon for our top referral sources today at a really nice restaurant in Houston. ( what your going to splurge for happy meals)

do you think it's going to be separate checks?

will Howad tack on an extra % for the tanning salon?

wonder if they can get soda refills?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
T- why such a Howard hard-on? I can bet howard is going to treat them to a decent lunch and it will be paid for many times over by the referrals they'll give him. What doesn't make sense about that to you?

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Sounds like a smart guy to me. Isn't he the one that got Oprah to recommend his company ?

Gene

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Howard's a good guy, he did buy Dan Chavez and me dinner one night in Houston!! shiteatinggrin

Bjorn

more like you crashed his dinner

I know the story

25 Years TODAY!
Posted By Howard Partridge on 11/2/2009 at 7:40 AM
On November 2nd 1984, I did my first carpet cleaning job for a fellow waiter. I charged $25.00 and he did most of the work!

We are holding a luncheon for our top referral sources today at a really nice restaurant in Houston.

you know for a guy as sucksessfull as he is he has to tell us every day here is my lexuxs bla bla bla

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Lexus isn't much these days, decent DP, lease terms are great. You don't have to be rich to own a lexus.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom