Lunchroom lady arms

Name
Danny Strickland
i'll have them starting tommorow!!!

got hired to work with the food service dept at a local school. it's a decent job with great hours (7am-2pm) for being a sports official, i can be at the early games which normally translate into double headers for youth football and highschool baseball.

i guess i'll be known as Crowley Jr now!!!!!!

F

FB7777

good gawd.... did you or Seltzer pay attention at all during yore SFS classes?? :shock:

Name
Danny Strickland
BOYle, i've been a part timer for a couple years doing this. I have a few nice commercial accounts and a small loyal following of homes i clean 2-3x a year.

F

FB7777

don't get upset...

I just think you've taken the Upselling on the Homefront concept " Do you want fries with that? " too literally :mrgreen:

Mikey P

Administrator
Please wear long sleeve shirts when on duty, I don't think you can handle the abuse that stupid tattoo will get you from those little bastards.

Name
Danny Strickland
Mikey P said:
Please wear long sleeve shirts when on duty, I don't think you can handle the abuse that stupid tattoo will get you from those little bastards.

my new tatt will be of some chicken nuggets or a corndog!!!! :p

Name
Danny Strickland
i never got the turd job. got screwed the first time and didn't have the proper skin tone 2x.

i have a family member who works as an electrician at the plant, he said the last 2 guys hired aren't up to par but the supervisors "had" to hire them, so said city hall!!! :evil:

F

FB7777

sorry about gettin Chavez'd on the shit stirring job :twisted:

if its any consolation, I think you would have been the most qualified for that gig :mrgreen:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Preacher said:
i'll have them starting tommorow!!!

got hired to work with the food service dept at a local school. it's a decent job with great hours (7am-2pm) for being a sports official, i can be at the early games which normally translate into double headers for youth football and highschool baseball.

i guess i'll be known as Crowley Jr now!!!!!!
don forget yor plastic hED bootie........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom