Lurk, dude....what in the hell..

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You may find her more receptive to learning if it is scheduled instead of something you tack on to the end of the day.
Yeah. I’ll be sure to schedule swivel repair next time.

Seriously though. I know what you’re saying. Some days we’re required to be a bit flexible, like when those flood jobs roll in or when the PM calls me for an “emergency move in”. Usually we are done by 3pm.

Really this thing has been blown out of proportion. I just mentioned a little tick on my mind. Overall we are doing great. In fact, tomorrow I’m going to surprise her with a $100 gift card as a bonus for a killer week.

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Was she needed to complete the repair?
No. But I wanted her to know how to do the repair. Now she knows and I’m happy.

Look what three hours of pressure washing in my Merrill’s did to my socks. I blame Marty.

F81D50F0-EA39-4742-8225-ECBF522521E2.jpeg

Mikey P

Administrator
Yeah. I’ll be sure to schedule swivel repair next time.

Seriously though. I know what you’re saying. Some days we’re required to be a bit flexible, like when those flood jobs roll in or when the PM calls me for an “emergency move in”. Usually we are done by 3pm.

Really this thing has been blown out of proportion. I just mentioned a little tick on my mind. Overall we are doing great. In fact, tomorrow I’m going to surprise her with a $100 gift card as a bonus for a killer week.

$100?

thats an insult.

Make it $500 and make Candace give her a hug.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom