LVT floors and fast cleaning

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
The water might have darkened up a bit more if you had used a real mop and a little more water, looks good though but did you get rid of the smell of rubber?

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
The water recovered by the machine was thick and black, as is typical of this machine.
The mop is fine, you may prefer some other type. That the water did not darken quickly in the mop bucket is evidence that the Hydro Washer works very effectively.

Doug Rice

Supportive Member
I'm sorry but that mop is the rug doctor of mops. It looks hackish and people are watching.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Lyman, you are right about lvp. For my job, the customer was paranoid about too much heat, too much water, too much detergent, too much this and too much that. I also had to work during business hours and prevent customers from hazard.

But I really appreciate your post because it gives me ideas to speed up.

Name
Dave Lewerenz
How I did it today. Using the Nacecare “Hydro Washer” made it easy. Hermann post mopped like a sunuvvagun and remarkably, his mop water did not darken very fast. Total water used on 2205 sq feet, about 4 gallons. By the time we were on the last section, the manager had already emailed his complete satisfaction to corporate.

So... I can’t seem to upload the video (some security issue) and the FB link is static on my phone, so screw it, just take my word that it worked.

Can't believe they had you do that while the store was open.

Reactions: SamIam

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Screenshot_20220523-123349_Chrome.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom