M10F@Aptos

Name
Jason
Make sure the seminars teach us how to make money. Not all of us need write-offs. I still have yet to pay off the last trip lol. And please don't cut Fred off when he's trying to help us guys he doesn't have time to work for. Thanks in advance, I hope to be there!

Reactions: Mikey P

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Sounds great. Late February works for me. San Diego was a bust compared to Aptos.

Mikey P

Administrator
Yes she is aware.

But I may need to limit the house party to supportive members only.

I cant fit 100 people in my house if the weather sucks.

Chads

Supportive Member
Maybe, I can get away this year. I would love reconnect with some of you bozos.

Reactions: Mikey P

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I'll fly in a "BagOshit" with directions on how to light it for the occasion.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
As much as we would like to light Jimmys bagOchit for the ocassion. Fur get it, too far away.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
The problem we had/have in every where from Aptos is the locals don't come. maybe twenty at best, in Vegas we had less than 10 show up

All you MF'rs or newbs who hear about it (wom, clean fax ad) from out of the area fly or drive in. So the benefit to the host isn't really much of one.

In the future it should be held at cleaners shops IMO or an event center/hotel

When me and the boys attended back a few years ago, it was a blast. We even had dinner with the Yorkie and his mechanic....Vortex. We cleaned a skating ring, and a motel. Had a thing at Keiths. We flew into San Hose, drove down, stayed 2 1/2 days, woke up Sunday and drove down the Pacific Coast Highway to Riverside and stayed a few days, and flew home out of Ontario....back to snow and ice in Cleveland. Had a nice BB que at Mike's house. Great time overall. If you can plan to make it, do come.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Will Burris show up with a bottle of Jager and try to take other peoples wives on beach walks? Or has religion cleaned up his filthy soul?

Golden Boy

curt johnson

Name
Curt Johnson
Will the Carpet Butler or whatever that dude's name is be there? He owes me for the last time when things disappeared out of my motel room during social hour......

Mikey P

Administrator
Will Burris show up with a bottle of Jager and try to take other peoples wives on beach walks? Or has religion cleaned up his filthy soul?

Golden Boy

Pretty disappointed in that guy.

Fund raiser for him after his motorcycle crash, sleeps at my house, cuddels with my wife and the born againer is sucking up to Bristor so he can save 20 cents on yard sticks.

F

FB7777

I got a dousche chill from that guy when he did the vacuum cleaner in home sales presentation at MF 7 in Nashville

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Was Burris in our secret room at one time? Good thing we got it thinned out we have let some real nut bags in our room.

Golden Boy

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Checking on late Feb flights from the East Coast, looks like all the cheapest flights are into Monterray. Could change tomorrow....best bookings are Tuesday-Wednesday. My flight is multi-city, flying into San Jose (Monterray), renting a car, driving down the PCH on Sunday to Riverside, Leaving from Carsbad on Tuesday. With Wife. $400.00 each round trip. Rental would be probably $500 more....or more. Be a nice break from NE Ohio weather.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Checking on late Feb flights from the East Coast, looks like all the cheapest flights are into Monterray. Could change tomorrow....best bookings are Tuesday-Wednesday. My flight is multi-city, flying into San Jose (Monterray), renting a car, driving down the PCH on Sunday to Riverside, Leaving from Carsbad on Tuesday. With Wife. $400.00 each round trip. Rental would be probably $500 more....or more. Be a nice break from NE Ohio weather.

What do you have going on in riverside? I'm originally from that area.

Sent from my motorola flip phone using Crapatalk 1.1

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Last aptos mf I remember Burris went timber to meet with the blacktop in the bar parking lot. That was the best mf.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I'll be there, but unlike John, I don't come to hang out with all my buddies. I come to talk cleaning, get away from cold Utah winter and see the ocean. Maybe I will bring my wife.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I'm #2 I am #2 etc etc. I will be there. I forgot how much I loved california until I got back there this past month for the 25th anniversary of the Cali Bowl and a wedding. Unfortunately I only had 36 hrs there. CU offered free clean up lessons and I couldn't do it because a damn semiformal for kids

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom