Macy running the 870 and 225' of hose.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Long hot day. In fact, it's been a long week. We've been working day and night. Thank goodness our night jobs are now over with for a while, but business keeps rolling in. I just booked 10 offices for Friday. Macy is going to kill me. We busted through this one today and were done by 2pm.

Name
BradFenstermaker
Man ya gotta Love those bad setup jobs.
Setup takes longer than cleaning.

Do you charge more for those long run units?

Hot as crap here to this week. If me spidey senses tingle i lock up the back doors.
They wanna climb of running TM they will get a Brand tattoo also.

Reactions: Nomad74

Mikey P

Administrator
I had a long conversation with a 12vyear old girl today about gaming, Pewdipie, career oprotunities for young folk and so on.

I told her grandma how impressed I was with her smarts and vocabulary and opinions on things ..Grandma replied "oh I hope you didn't tell her that she's insufferable as it is"

and then came out that she is 19

Fook I'm getting old.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I had a long conversation with a 12vyear old girl today about gaming, Pewdipie, career oprotunities for young folk and so on.

I told her grandma how impressed I was with her smarts and vocabulary and opinions on things ..Grandma replied "oh I hope you didn't tell her that she's insufferable as it is"

and then came out that she is 19

Fook I'm getting old.

I had lunch with a married couple a few months ago. The wanted my advice on a few business and personal matters.

Afterward, they thanked me for the "fatherly advice" I gave, and meant it sincerely.

They are both 42 years old.....

OUCH!

THAT is what makes me feel old.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom