made the boy's weekend...

Mikey P

Administrator
We cleaned this stone for a guy who invented something that each and every one of you and all your family members over the age of @ 12 have in your pockets or purses at all times.

20130409_153742_zps62540221.jpg

20130409_155851_zpsd53f98bd.jpg

$1.20 a foot ($300 + an hour) left him feeling a bit guilty I suppose because he sent a $300 tip for the boy's to split :rockon:

Good first week for the new guy, thats for sure.

Mikey P

Administrator
I bought the LGS based on Board Hype that I would be able to encapsulate dirty carpet. it does, just not to my standards. I prefer the Cimex.
It does a mean job pre scrubbing pile carpet. Too mean IMO. Ties the yarns in knots.

So it's now my professional, non baseboard splashing Stone Scrubber.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I bought the LGS based on Board Hype that I would be able to encapsulate dirty carpet. it does, just not to my standards. I prefer the Cimex.
It does a mean job pre scrubbing pile carpet. Too mean IMO. Ties the yarns in knots.

So it's now my professional, non baseboard splashing Stone Scrubber.

Agree it is not something I would NOT encap with. For the non splash on hard surface love it. Do you have the white brushes? Mine came with them and I found them to be ok, so I kept with those for my applications.

Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
no, grey, blue and green. I assume white is softer than grey?

White is soft and more forgiving on those fibers, but also seems to do a nice job getting into grout lines a little easier in some cases. Has been working for us, so I didn't order anything different. For real nasty carpet situtiations, we still have RX-20's on each van too. Just don't use them that often as we haven't been seeing these nasty cleaning jobs as much in the past few years. Lucky to have a pretty good cliental that maintains their carpets, ect...

I haven't seen fibers being tied in knots, but now I am really going to take a closer look as we use them for carpet since you have mentioned this...

Mark Saiger

Name
Steve Lawrence
That CRB looks pretty cool for that job.

Is it absolutely no splash?
How close does it get to baseboards?
Does it reach deep into grout?
How much do they cost?

Thanks!

Mikey P

Administrator
Is it absolutely no splash?- virtually but anything can happen.
How close does it get to baseboards? about an inch and a half away
Does it reach deep into grout? decently and good enough for most jobs, a poll brush may still be needed in some areas
How much do they cost? new? too much if all you want to use it for is tile/stone. look for used, lots of makers including Host.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
I use the BrushPro 17 on almost every job and have not seen the carpet tied in knots or bent over backwards. Does anyone have any pics of it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom