Magic Eraser

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Had a client today tell me that they used it on an orange dye stain (orange soda) that I could not remove a few weeks with stain magic - preclean and postclean.

Could this be possible, if so what the heck is in that thing.

Anybody use this on spots?

-JB-

Name
JB
interestingly enough...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melamine

Melamine is combined with formaldehyde to produce melamine resin, a very durable thermosetting plastic used in Formica, and melamine foam, a polymeric cleaning product. The end products include countertops, dry erase boards, fabrics, glues, housewares and flame retardants. Melamine is one of the major components in Pigment Yellow 150, a colorant in inks and plastics.

G

Yes they work; sometimes better than Fels Naptha. I buy them by the case for cleaners; was in a pinch like that 2 years ago tried it and low and behold it worked on a nasty tobacco stain nothing else budged.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
good product

works very well on cleaning textured surfaces, without damage, with just water where nothing else has worked

use them all the time but they can fall apart easy

never tried them on carpet but will try it

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
on vct it removes imperfections and burns in wax without chemicals and all you have do is thow another coat of wax or twon and buff out like new, but would be interested in how it works on carpet and if there are any drawbacks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom