Magic Wand Oxy Blaster Acid Cleaner

Mikey P

Administrator
http://www.magicwandcompany.com/Tile_Gr ... ylowph.htm

Auction is for ONE case (6 quarts), normal price is $50 plus shipping. Free shipping for winner.
Bidding starts @ $4.99 and goes up in .99 increments. Do the math, the 1st bid will be $5.98 and the second bid $6.97 etc...
Auction is over Friday @ 9 PM PST

Tile & Grout Cleaners Don’t Fear The Bathroom Anymore
No hydrochloric acid, no phosphoric acid, no oxalic acid, no muriatic acid, no alkyl, no benzyl ammonium chloride and no other harmful acids, yet it has a pH of 1.
Made to be used to clean showers with soap and hard water deposit without any harsh chemicals.
Works great on toilets as well!
No Odor!
Dissolves Soap Scum & other Bathroom grime without knocking you out.
Also, safe on grout.
100% Green!

Cleans grout better than even the harshest chemicals. See video below.

Dilution 1:8! That means 1 quart makes more than 2 gallons.

Environmental Statement: Oxy-Blaster Low pH as used is not toxic to aquatic life, each of the organic ingredients in the product as used exhibits ready biodegradability in accordance with the OECD definition, and does not contain prohibited ingredients. Trashed Green Label meets established environmental profiles for removal of at least 80% of the particulate soil (ASTM) D4488-95, A5, is non toxic to humans, does not contain any ingredients that are carcinogens or that are known to cause reproductive toxicity, is not corrosive to the skin or eyes, is not a skin sensitizer, as tested by the OECD Guidelines for Testing Chemicals, Section 406, is not combustible, does not contain substances that contribute significantly to the production of photochemical smog, tropospheric ozone, or poor indoor-air quality, and meets established volatile organic content (VOC) limits. Not for use on natural stone. If after using this product, you are not 100% satisfied return the remaining for full refund.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Mikey P said:
Bidding starts @ $4.99 and goes up in .99 increments. Do the math, the 1st bid will be $5.98 and the second bid $6.97 etc...

I could see having a minimum bid increment but not the "only bid" increment

Ron K

KevinD said:

They know how to add in .99 increments.
1 room $5.99
2 rooms $11.99
3 rooms $17.99

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
KevinD said:
Mikey P said:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Mike Draper said:
KevinD said:
Mikey P said:

THAT METHANE UP THERE GOT TO YOU???

didnt you read the instructions??

Mike Draper

I tried to read the instructions, but I'm just an uneducated carpet cleaner that cant do math. :lol:

Mike Draper

oh sorry, I'm sure the seller wont take my money if its more because its not correctly calculated. $50.00

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom