Magic wand trashed green or Judson's juice?

Lonny

Supportive Member
Which do you prefer?
In the search I did on them, results for both seem positive on average, with some getting not so good reviews.
I realize some are using them with boosters-Hot Sauce and what have you.
Which do you prefer and why?
Thank-you again. :D

Mikey P

Administrator
Politics aside, Trashed Green (ridiculous name) is a fantastic prespray and spotter but just way to damn expensive.
$50 a gallon is just nuts.

JJ and TG are both 2 ounce a gallon mixes but the JJ is $35 a gallon.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Every situation and every possible dilution ratio, soft or hard water I couldn't get ANY trashed product to do squat. Trashed Green, Trashed 2, Trashed... I bought all of them, and REALLY wanted them to work.

Save your time and MONEY, go with Judson's and use the hot sauce for "trashed" carpets!

Name
Ron lippold
I just did a side by side with jj , power pack and greese eraser Judson cleaned way better, more bam for the buck rinses better and the lay down test with judson its much softer :D

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Trashed green was "OK" at best.
Least I thought it was OK
The Little Genies thought less of it.
But they're comparing it to nuking rat holes with sledgehammer pre-sprays

JJ juice is clearly better though imHo
However, I don't find the 2oz pr gal dilution ratio touted here as effective on anything buy light soil conditions.
6oz pr gal and longer dwell time (like most d'limonene based sprays) are needed for heavy soiled conditions

..L.T.A.

G

Nor carpet cleaners,its not a cleaning solution issue as much as a standards issue,what you think is good enough ,might not be for me.

Kevin

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
it really is strange how pre sprays work "regionally"..

you duuds on the left coast are a bunch of Croc wearing SISSIES, so it stands to reason your dirt is more "dainty" than ours

we're REAL men out here with "manly" dirt... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

and they don't let you duuds use "heavy hitter" pre-sprays out there,
that's why you spike your juice with 40vol and that naszdie choke'em to death pUrPle PoRWer when you run into a dirty one

..L.T.A.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
ultra-pak traffic clean by prochem is THE juice and will outclean all the other wanna bees pimped on this board, sometimes the boards have a pack mentality this seems to be the case with a few products around here

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Judson works for me but I usually use 3 to 5oz/gal with Hot Sauce.

An advantage of Judson is you can adjust the ph with dilution and Hot Sauce for use in almost all situations.

Greenie

PowerBurst is pretty good sheet, but I like selling the Juice cause it's so flexible, one guy will clean wool, the next will clean a restaurant, one bottle, not to mention as a spotter it kicks, and as an uph. prespray it's simply awesome, 1/2 of our customers don't even buy the HotSauce high ph Modifier, but those that do insist on their local soil it's the ticket, instead of putting 6oz of O2 per gal. on a nasty they use 3oz. and a 1/2oz. scoop of Hot Sauce to do the same job.

It really is all about an affordable, flexible pre-spray that simplifies things.

Nobody mentioned the Rinse, even guys who didn't fall in love with the juice the first time, all reported the rinse was sweet!

commercial over.

Chads

Supportive Member
I might try the rinse if I ever get my rinse thingy working never used one and still dont know crap about them.

Greenie

The Neutral rinse leaves carpet soft and bright, and is really free rinsing, what is there not to like?

Bottle says put 32oz. in a 5 gal stock tank, but I screwed up and told 20 or so guys to put 16 oz. guess what....still worked...hooray for soft water. :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
I dont use the rinse but Greenie nailed it, JJ can be used on all syns, most wools, including those "worth" cleaning in the home, most all uph, tile and stone.

Prochem may buy a banner here soon so I'm hoping I can get a full sized sample kit. I have not used any of their stuff since Coit switched to Chem Spec back in the early 90's

Able 1

Name
Keith
I do like my powerburst for com. stuff is sweet also boost with citrus pro for my resturants.

Haven't tried the hotsauce yet, so can't really speak on that but there is a moving company that is now using me for grease on the upholestry that they have moved and I use that jj.

Hey, when you boost JJ with 40 vol. do you call It VA-JJ?

Keith

tim

I like Judsons versatility and the fact that it does not require boosting, or just boost with hot sauce. I also use Ultra-Pac, Extreme Clean, Powerburst and Enzall. All are excellent cleaners. I can get ultrapac locally so I use it for average cleanings when I dont have Judsons.I also use 4 ounces per galloin on Judson which makes it more than ultrapac. I use Extreme Clean for nasties and boost with powerburst or enzall for an enzyme for food, urine etc. I use an electric sprayer and dont heat my prespray so I like Extreme clean over powerburst as it cleans as well but doesnt need hot water. All clean well, comes down to what you like, how you clean, what is local etc. All that said, I keep Judsons on the truck as the ultimate backup, wool, commericial, residential, upholstery...hard to beat

Lonny

Supportive Member
Jimbo- I know I read the post. Not terribly professional behavior, eh? I still wouldn't ostracize the guy for an out burst. Ya never know what led up to that incident. I have sure said some freakin' stooopid things, most of which I immediately regret. I got this taken care of with Greenie... thank-you again all!

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
Lonny said:
Jimbo- I know I read the post. Not terribly professional behavior, eh? I still wouldn't ostracize the guy for an out burst. Ya never know what led up to that incident.
I do know it was more than one little outburst that caused his unprofesional behavior. I know exactly what caused that and other issues with him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom