magnetic cubicle partition cleaning

Mikey P

Administrator
They boys are out on a job right now where they want them to clean the fabric cubicle partitions that have magnetic steel backing. Obviously worried about rust developing as the fabric needs heavy spotting to deal with food, coffee and ink marks..

Anyone have any experience with this?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Mike can you get a picture? We do lots of fabric panels, sometimes in sensitive areas we will spray and wipe with a general purpose cleaner/spotter or OMS if odor is not a problem.

HWE is generally not an issue especially with a dry tool like the Sapphire.

Mikey P

Administrator
2013050495094316_zps7d8b21c8.jpg

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I'm usually amazed how well fabric panels clean up with encap juice and hand bonnets. I have done several that way in industrial plants and other places where dripping water would of been problem with communication lines.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Chitt, rust would be an improvement! In that condition it should be salvage cleaning anyway, any improvement is better than what they have. Precondition allow to dwell, hit it with the electro weenie and leave an airmover to dry.

Guarantee nothing but the bill!
:winky:

P.S. If you really are using an EMT better leave TWO airmovers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GCCLee

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
hi larry. I tried to call you guys the other day on all of your lines and no answer. are you avoiding me? I needed some info on your Bentley steel glides. 256-324-1343

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom