Mailing lists

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
I don't do much advertising any more due to referrals and repeats. I have a couple thousand old "back to school" postcards that I would like to get rid of. I would like to target to a small geographical area with some basic criteria - age, children, income, home value, etc. I last did this about 3 years ago.

Where would be the best "accurate" source of this information these days?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
boazcan said:
I don't do much advertising any more due to referrals and repeats. I have a couple thousand old "back to school" postcards that I would like to get rid of. I would like to target to a small geographical area with some basic criteria - age, children, income, home value, etc. I last did this about 3 years ago.

"I would suggest my area..".... :shock:

"EVERYONE ELSE DOES"..... :roll: :mrgreen:

Just book the jobs....&...go on VACATION..............................................AGAIN... :lol:

You know the PrOgraM..... !gotcha!

I will give you a % on the ShIt JobS................"And STEAL the GOOD cLieNtS"..... :mrgreen:

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
HARPER said:
boazcan said:

"I would suggest my area..".... :shock:

"EVERYONE ELSE DOES"..... :roll: :mrgreen:

Just book the jobs....&...go on VACATION..............................................AGAIN... :lol:

You know the PrOgraM..... !gotcha!

I will give you a % on the ShIt JobS................"And STEAL the GOOD cLieNtS"..... :mrgreen:

Easy, I only have 2 more trips planned. That's why I have to advertise to give you something to do during the day. Keep your sKILLs sHARP. You will thank me later. :p

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Don't forget to mail your curent client base. It will give more bang for the buck than cold mailing.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
boazcan said:

Hey Bryan,

You could get the information from a company like infoUSA( a paid service), OR if you have a public library near by - the librarian staff should be able to pull the same information for you. Usually for free except you may have a to pay for few bucks to print off the pages of the list. They should also be able to get the list in the proper format(usually a spreadsheet) so it can be uploaded to a mailing program/postcard label program.

They can also teach you how to do it, and yes you can specify the criteria that you mentioned.

Its all free public info. 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom