Make it this far today.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Water? I worry more about heat. Larry- Are you one of those guys with water pouring out of their vans while they're cleaning?

Not a chance but shit happens and carpet vans always get flooded at some point in time. Plus all of our vans have fresh tanks and after the van sits all night the windows are always fogged from moisture inside.

.... while Peeing into the vacuum hose

Name
Lee Stockwell
Not a chance but shit happens and carpet vans always get flooded at some point in time. Plus all of our vans have fresh tanks and after the van sits all night the windows are always fogged from moisture inside.

.... while Peeing into the vacuum hose

Fresh tanks should have vent hoses. Most don't.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
My water tank and chem tank both have overflow tubes. The chem tank has never needed the overflow tube. My van seldom gets flooded. Haven't dealt with that issue since I installed my machine in the last van maybe 6 years ago.

Name
Lee Stockwell
A vent tube on a solution tank goes out the TOP of the van to let out inevitable water vapor, especially if the tank is heated.

Becker

Name
Becker
Finished up the install today.

Put in a new fuel pump just cuz, bolted everything down.

Hooked up power, fuel.

Turned the key and crossed my fingers.

Starts and runs sweet. Ran it for awhile, built up some heat ( 210 ), everything checks out.

As planned it will be ready for it's 1st job Oct 7th.

So glad to have it in a van and out of my garage. Porsche has room again.

Becker

Name
Becker
I'll post some on Monday.

I've got a little clean up to do. And organizing.

I've put 600 hrs on my thermalwave so far this year. The 405 is more or less the original blueprints for the blueline so this machine with only 3300 hrs will give me years of use while I figure out the direction I wish to take.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom