make me a hero

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
red ink from an ink cartridge dribbled across a polished limestone floor .
also across the carpet

I was able to "improve" the carpet, couldn't remove it 100%.
a 9 year old light colored olefin in excellent condition ..I got 70% of it out, then it wouldn't budge

The same stuff i used on the carpet to improve it, wouldn't touch the ink on the limestone.
absolutely no transfer to spotting towel and zero improvement

make me a hero ...how can I fix it 100%???

..L.T.A.

Bjorn

I know how

first you have to go to my blog beahero.dipshit.org read all my great sucksess stories

then sign up for my redspothero.com web site then click on the real 411 use mastercard visa or american express

presto you will be a hero

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Odin said:
I know how

first you have to go to my blog beahero.dipshit.org read all my great sucksess stories

then sign up for my redspothero.com web site then click on the real 411 use mastercard visa or american express

presto you will be a hero

cool, thanks
but there's a particular pistol I'm lusting after right at the moment
It's eleven hunnert and change so I can't get it, go the MF AND pay for hero classes

..L.T.A.

Bjorn

your visa card is over limit

do you have another payment source

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Results on the limestone will depend upon how well sealed it is, and the finish (rough, honed, polished) of the stone.

Attempt #1 on the limestone - Wipe off any that can be removed with isopropyl alcohol and an absorbent towel.

2nd attempt - Use a poultice for stone such as Bridgepoint's Stain Absorb for Stone. Stone Tech also has one that is much pricier.

You can also combine the two techniques. When you have removed what will come off with IPA and a cloth, then wet down the area with the alcohol, allow it a minute to soak in and then cover it with the poultice.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
If none of the above work, call Magic Al Spate @ The Ground Floor (I think he's a MB member).

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Use Harper's scenerio with bleach on the carpet if it is solution dyed of course. !gotcha!

If the limestone is honed try some 0000 steel wool. I took some etching out today on honed travertine caused from a bottle of toilet bowl cleaner. It worked very well.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
The Magician said:
Meat what did you use on the red ink on carpet?

denatured alcohol worked best

Thanks for the tips, Guys

there is no sealer on the stone, but it has a semi-gloss sheen to it.
I don't know if that means polished or honed
somewhat multi colored light brown/beige

Jim Pemberton, if you're reading this, hook me up with what i need ..the pulltice and whatever juice you think I need

..L.T.A.

T

The Magician

Larry if its printer ink. flush out the alcohol and use ower power gel, rise and use stain magic 10 sec. heat, be careful not to spread the ink. Don't know about the stone. Pm J. Pemberton on the stone

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom