man i am TIRED!!!

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i have only had 1 day off in the last 3 weeks and just looked at the boards...the next one is in 14 days, that includes sundays..i was a little pissed off for a min but realize that i am grateful to have as much work as we do but man..a little rest would be nice.
i told michel that she needed to schedule me a 3 day weekend asap..
we are trying to gain as much market share as we can and dont want to turn anything away. it is time for another truck but i am a little scared to pull the trigger till i see what is going to go on with the economy a little more..
ok i am off my soap box and am done crying, now back to work on next months ad's then to sleep..

G

Same here due; Been doing carpet vehicle upholstery/carpet, apartments started already. Did 6 flood jobs last week during the rain stuff ere; made some good bucs lately drank about 1000 pots of coffee though!!

Here too.. one saturaday off for 5 of us in the last 5 weeks ..now the rain came and and were as busy as heck with CC and we put out 300 pcs of drying equipment.

very tired now we have to pickup all that equipment.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I am booked solid for the next 2.5 weeks......the only place I have room to put anyone is tomorrow mid afternoon..and that is only because I am building a workshop and was going to take some time off to work on it but had to go a head and put a few in for tomorrow.........I really don't expect this to last but will take it while it is running strong...........

Rex Tyus

davegill said:
man..it looks like florida is on fire!!! good job guys

Still rubbing flynt rock for sparks here. Post cards, phone calls, even cold calls. Have never tried so hard with soft returns before. I know that when it breaks it will be wild. Just can't wait. March was my worst decrease in 10 years. As soon as the weather settles I am sure it will ignite. Glad you guys are cooking. It gives me hope.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
rex the biggest change i made was in my marketing..i am targeting very locally and am saturating tight areas..michel called all the churches, schools and mom's clubs and asked about events we could be a part of..took the money away from other forms of advertising and put it all into the community and it is returning to us in a big way..we have done a few small churches for n/c and put out our info..we put gift certs out at silent auctions for school funding and after school events..things like that..also really hitting the existing customer base really hard.
hang in there it will bust wide open soon

Rex Tyus

GREAT! more Yanks coming down here to divide the market and spike property values again. :roll:

Just keep your migrations to the coastal markets. The interior counties are for rednecks. 8)

Chris A

Name
Chris
Rex Tyus said:
GREAT! more Yanks coming down here to divide the market and spike property values again. :roll:

Just keep your migrations to the coastal markets. The interior counties are for rednecks. 8)

I was thinking Lake County, plenty far from ya, but close enough to grab a beer!

G

c_adkins said:
[quote="Rex Tyus":1qzq6v55]GREAT! more Yanks coming down here to divide the market and spike property values again. :roll:

I was thinking Lake County, plenty far from ya, but close enough to grab a beer![/quote:1qzq6v55]

Thats the spirit!!

Rex Tyus

c_adkins said:
[quote="Rex Tyus":2wmaqmlk]GREAT! more Yanks coming down here to divide the market and spike property values again. :roll:

I was thinking Lake County, plenty far from ya, but close enough to grab a beer![/quote:2wmaqmlk]

YEP! That'll work. :D

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Bidness has taken off here in N.C. too. march was down from last year though, but it's been a cold winter and I think folks were just putting it off until spring.

If I moved to Florida it would have to be the keys. Beautiful place!

Being in between adding a truck and not adding has got to be a tough place because you have to get busy enough to support that truck before you can add it. Good luck to Ya!

Chris A

Name
Chris
Rex Tyus said:
[quote="c_adkins":wwbf72zl][quote="Rex Tyus":wwbf72zl]GREAT! more Yanks coming down here to divide the market and spike property values again. :roll:

I was thinking Lake County, plenty far from ya, but close enough to grab a beer![/quote:wwbf72zl]

YEP! That'll work. :D[/quote:wwbf72zl]

Don't make me actually think about it! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom