Man...I so Wanted A Vortex...

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
But after all this trouble talk, I'll stick with the DD's or slide ins. I just wanted to pull up to my custys house or business, fire that 'muther' up, and out clean all the other guys in the business. My custys would be outside, oggle-ing my mighty diesel powered carpet cleaner, while I cleaned and dried their carpets before they could come back in. In fact, it would be dry before I even wet the carpet!! Just troubled dreams now.

Back to fixin' up the Genesis or the Powermatic, and keeping them running a few more years. And to think I had talked to Shawn one day a few years back about how my Kinetico on-board softener was plumbed while he was driving somewhere with his partners. He could of at least sent me a bag of salt........

Oh, the shattered dreams.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I almost bought one when they first came out. i figured i would give then some time in the market and see if they were reliable. After i talked to Shawn i didn't feel that comfortable because he said all the right things, just like a polished salesman.

gene

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
rwcarpet said:
But after all this trouble talk, I'll stick with the DD's or slide ins. I just wanted to pull up to my custys house or business, fire that 'muther' up, and out clean all the other guys in the business. My custys would be outside, oggle-ing my mighty diesel powered carpet cleaner, while I cleaned and dried their carpets before they could come back in. In fact, it would be dry before I even wet the carpet!! Just troubled dreams now.
Not hard to out clean em. Most don't put much effort into a real cleaning anyway.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
me to, i was so close to opening up my piggy bank.

guess i'll stick with my Challenger :|

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
It's a sad day when you realize there is no one magic piece of equipment that will propel you business to greatness and crush the competition. Do customers really know our care what’s in the truck? I doubt it. The V is just another ego boost. I plan to find cheaper ways to massage my ego to the verge of a total sociopath so I too can make millions with my big truck.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom