Manners..

Mikey P

Administrator
I had a very heavy set lady, with lots of skin issues, filthy dogs and a filthy home offer me some iced tea. I figured she meant something out of a bottle and not the homemade pickle jar Lipton stuff she made herself. She washed her hands but pored it into a class that was already face up on the counter for who knows how long and proceeded to take ice out of the freezer with her bare hands.

I tossed caution into the wind and gulped it down, the whole time wondering how Jimmy would have handled the situation...

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I certainly appreciate the offer Miss...but I just had a bunch of water in my van. Perhaps I could take some "to go"?

Toss it at the nearest rubbish can.

Reactions: CJ-FL and BIG WOOD

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
When I was a kid cleaning carpet, every blue hair out there wanted to be my mother or grandmother, and sometimes I got served things on moldy bread or drinks with either an oil or detergent slick leaving rainbows on the surface.

Those that came from "cat houses" were the worst...sometimes there was hair in them.

I ate with false expressions of gratitude, then sometimes puked it up later once I left the place. I tuned those memories out for years...thanks a lot Mike. I'll be skipping lunch today...

Brian H

Name
Brian H
I had a big glass of water once at a customer's house. After downing half of it, I noticed all the floaties in the remaining water. That was the last time I ever accepted something from a customer that wasn't prepackaged. I either politely decline or accept it and say I will save it for later (and throw it away later).

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
What Mikey doesn't know yet...

That unattractive customer -he got the drink from- is under the psychological control of some crazy ass Silicone Valley scientist that is developing nanobot tech. They purposely go after successful people in various industries where they have influence and voice. So Mikey was really a target, to have the nanobots ingested in his body and soon the tech scientists will take over his mind to have more influence and directed behavior that will affect is all here.
That merky drink is the end of us..good bye Mikey!

The fat lady was playing Mikey.... her own life depended on it and her kids'. She was wearing heavy makeup and fat-suit to hide her real identity. She is just an actress from San Francisco and her kids are being held by the Cabal and threatened with adronochrome extraction from their neck after serious torture.

I hope you enjoyed your tea Mikey!

😁 😁 😁 you guys will never accept drinks from your customers again.

Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
What pussies!

When we were kids we drank water out of the garden hose, swam in the creek, crawled on our hands and knees through the sewer tunnels, played with mercury when a thermometer would break.

Oh and then as a teen we used Streets Picrin like it was water (111 triclor) and Erusticator like it was safe.

I'm fookin lucky to still be alive! 😁

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Soon after I started my business..i was working for this old lady that was making sugar cookies.....rolling the dough out on the counter with a rolling pin......
Well something didn't look right...so as I looked closer the counter top seemed to be moving.......
It was thousands of teeny tiny red ants
That she was rolling into the cookie dough

Reactions: JohnHawkP

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I don't care what any of you say. I never accept food or drinks from customers. I don’t care how butt hurt they feel.

Well, I did make an exception for that cheesecake. But i saw that come out of a package.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I don't care what any of you say. I never accept food or drinks from customers. I don’t care how butt hurt they feel.

Well, I did make an exception for that cheesecake. But i saw that come out of a package.

But...what if she made a perfect copy of a baconator?

Reactions: Nomad74

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Bunch of germaphobe Sissy's and prissy cupcakes......

The irony of dealing with all manner of grungies known and unknown on carpet and upl everyday , is not lost on me.....

LTA

steve_64

The irony of dealing with all manner of grungies known and unknown on carpet and upl everyday , is not lost on me.....

LTA
Just like with swimming in piss water you have to limit your exposure.

And get paid well when you deal with it.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

LTA

My step son worked for his maternal grandfather's plumbing company for a bit. His co workers would take a lunch break with crap (literally) all over them, just wipe their hands on their pants, then eat sandwiches. That was too much for the kid.

Now he works in my service department, and says the inside of some of the trucks remind him of a sewage back up....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom