Mark Cermak's Class on SEM-Search Engine Marketing

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
IMG_0008-1.jpg

This is the only picture that was near visible, the other pictures were too dark, sorry!

Mark put on an very informative class on SEM Search Engine Marketing, much more than just optimization.

While he got the toughest spot going up against lunch, he hung in there and gave us some very good information.

Mark really knows his stuff, there is so much complexity and nuances to continually staying near the top, you can tell Mark really has a passion for it.

Mark Thanks for all the tips!

Driguy

I'd like to see some of the information he went over during that presentation. I'm thinking about creating a "marketing on the internet" presentation for the service based industry here in Virginia Beach.

I know people are interested in it. Whether i'd have the platform and ability to present the information in a timely manner that business owners could benefit from is a concern that has kept me from doing it at this point.

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
All The Guys did an outstanding job, I was totally amazed at how well it was put together, I had a blast and wanted to thank everyone for the advice I received!!

Mr. 007

Name
Curtis
without a doubt I'm with the other Josh here, Sometimes it is more cost effective to outsource, when your not that computer inclined like me it is smart. After seeing the presentation and the lengths Mark goes to keep his customers at the top of the search engine list, there is only money to be from that investment.

I to will be calling Mr. Mark Cermak the CPU Guru!

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Great job once again Mark, really liked both days of your classes!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom