Market Partner Customers Through The Bridgepoint Direct Port

Doyle Bloss

If you were a customer of Market Partner’s that signed up through the Bridgepoint Direct Portal, we continue to encourage you to contact us. We are working very hard to come to a satisfactory resolution with each customer that had outstanding credits with Market Partner through the Bridgepoint Direct Portal.

Due to the monthly subscription nature of the Market Partner program, some customers have marketing credits due them that are larger than the amounts they would like to dedicate to marketing activities. Please call our office and ask for Richard Michaelson (1-800-658-5314, extension 130) or email him at richardm@bridgepoint.com, He will put you in touch with someone at the executive level, who will personally contact you.

If you are not a customer of the Market Partner/Bridgepoint Direct program, we appreciate your concern on behalf of your fellow carpet cleaner. We would politely ask for your continued patience as we diligently work directly with them to come to a satisfactory resolution.

Regards,
Doyle Bloss
VP of Marketing and Education
Bridgepoint Systems

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I bought nothing from a company called market partners I bought from bridgepoints direct marketing the one in direct competition to the jondon marketing mikey did

I do love the way we are market partner customers when everything fails but when it looked good we were brifgepoint direct customers

F

FB7777

"If you were a customer of Market Partner’s that signed up through the Bridgepoint Direct Portal,"

can't you guys just drop all the after-thought transparency geeeez

try pulling up some of yours and Warrington's old posts on ICS you guys announce, unveiled and marketed this thing.

dgargan

I think it's good that Bridgepoint is stepping up to the plate atleast. What bothers me is I was one of the first ones to get snookered on this deal and ended up losing just a few $100. I posted about the horrible experience on the boards and for months after guys were still signing up and Bridgepoint was still letting them sign on. It should have been put on hold at the first sign of trouble and the problem taken care of and they could have saved a lot of customers and bad press.

I take it this is why Jon Don is taking so long to put out their program. Test, test, test. Make sure it works before you roll it out.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Even after Doyle's posting, I see plenty of criticism as though the solution leaves things unresolved. However, those same posts offer nothing in the way of concrete alternatives.

Has anyone who has contacted Mr Michaelson had their issue handled in an unsatisfactory manner?

What's missing here?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Shawn Forsythe said:
Even after Doyle's posting, I see plenty of criticism as though the solution leaves things unresolved. However, those same posts offer nothing in the way of concrete alternatives.

Has anyone who has contacted Mr Michaelson had their issue handled in an unsatisfactory manner?

What's missing here?

shawn, I think you just stepped in dog shit, do you seriously think its right to offer a matching credit on further marketing material from BP, so lets say you got screwed out of 1k, you have to pay BP another 1k and you get 2k worth of marketing stuff, thats like me telling a customer that one of my subs screwed up the job, that they have to pay me an equal amount in more money and I will do more work and fix their problem. do you shawn think this is the right way of handling it or are you an accomplice in the interscam??

I think everyone would shut up if they just said OK whatever amount you got F'd out of, you have that much credit toward chemicals, equipment whatever the heck you want. that is not the offer. as to posts not offering any advice on what to do, give me a break, when the right thing is done we will all know it.

F

FB7777

c'mon Shawn, what are you missing? You're a sharp guy, don't be a Bridgepoint pawn.

Scott W already stuck his head out of the bunker and got it blown off for lying about the affiliation.

Doyle's first sentence is closer to reality but still provides some distance between Marketing Partners and BP

The solution should be a full refund... no questions asked.

How's that for a concrete solution?

Greenie

So.....what (or who) ran off with all the money?
You'd think the Morman Mafia would have had that dude thrown from the church already...or under a bus?

Able 1

Name
Keith
Shawn Forsythe said:

Yes, I really don't believe I should have to spend more money to get mine back, how dose that sound right to you? After hearing what others have lost I now know why the guy said "only" when I talked to him.

What's missing?

My money!

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Thank you, to those that replied.

I just wanted to understand, from those that have tried to resolve this, and not the generalities from those who have not.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
shawn I will give you Jason and Alan's numbers if you would like to talk to them. Neither felt it right nor accepted the "give us more money" solution that was offered to them as the Only solution bridgpoint was willing to offer. This was as of Tuesday i'll talk to them both tomorrow to see if anything has changed since then.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Funny I didn't see Market Partners name once in that ad! :? :evil:

o lets say you got screwed out of 1k, you have to pay BP another 1k and you get 2k worth of marketing stuff, thats like me telling a customer that one of my subs screwed up the job, that they have to pay me an equal amount in more money and I will do more work and fix their problem.

Actually looking at the proposal that Michaelson sent us for the $$$ we've lost in this scam - it's not even a 50/50 match. Here's the new math

- Let's say you got screwed out of $1k and BP gives you a matching $1k, then you have to spend another $1k in postage, which is almost as much as the printed materials, even in bulk!
and NOT to mention that my marketing budget has been tied up in this cluster for several months, my company has potentially lost several more $1k's in revenue. Ouch.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
looks like there is no developments or further offers to make this right, those that have been ripped off need to file a class action suit, when this happens all the dirty laundry will air, as all the financial records and the extent to which BP was partners with these guys will really come out, wait until all of BP's employees have to take a deposition, documents and agreements will have to be produced,

one question has anyone turned all these guys in for mail fraud??

you'd have a hard time proving fraud. Was the intent of the MP to rip us off right from the beginning?? I really don't think it was.

Obviously, we trusted that BP found and "partnered" and advertised a REPUTABLE - RELIABLE company that could handle the simple marketing tasks that we paid for.

oh, that "trust" word.

Able 1

Name
Keith
If they don't show and they have a default judgement against them how would you collect?

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
First you must send Bridgepoint the amount of the judgement and then (maybe) they will send you double that amount back. Yeah right. Sounds like the nigerian scam.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you need to file it in a jurisdiction that has an bridgepoint distributor

Able 1

Name
Keith
I gave them 15 days after they received my certifed mail to give me back my money its been 10...

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Me and the wife are making those memories now in Milwaukee ,Chucky. Good times downtown.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom