Market Partner Customers Through The Bridgepoint Direct Port

steve g

Name
steve garrett
in order to operate a business in each state, a business must be registered in each state and have an authorized agent, with a physical address, what this means is this is where you serve the papers. most small claims courts let you file suit for up to $7500, this cost is usually less than $50 to file.

I am still surprised there has been such a limp wristed attempt to resolve this, interscam dealers, shawn aren't you one??? you guys are in bed with these guys too, why aren't the interlink affiliates bringing pressure to bear???

Name
Shawn Forsythe
steve g said:
shawn aren't you one??? you guys are in bed with these guys too, why aren't the interlink affiliates bringing pressure to bear???

Steve,

I am one, yes. I have been interested, yet I am not in a standing position to take all the action people might have of me. First, I have not one single customer who has been affected by the BPD situation. I can hardly "raise caine", when I don't have any details first hand to deal with.

My posts so far on the subject have been inquisitive in nature, and I usually get hammered by a few people for me "acting ignorant", when the truth is that I actually don't know.

The truth is that I have a narrow perspective wherein my only source of incomplete information is threads like this. Please don't confuse this to mean i am not interested, or that I don't want to see resolution done right. I also don't know whether or not there are issues with customers of ours at one of our 5 other locations. I will ask at our next staff meeting, which is tomorrow.

I do believe very strongly that BP will, and is, doing everything they can in this situation. I will also do my best to turn that belief into knowledge and understanding of the outstanding issues. if that isn't enough, I guess people will continue to use rancor to meet their ends.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Shawn, here is what I recieved today:

bridgepointsucks.jpg

bridgepointsucks2.jpg

bridgepointsucks3.jpg

bridgepointsucks4.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
They need to talk to their lawyers. Even though they think they have no legal obligation, they are wrong. It isn't a goodwill credit. They advertised, promoted and sold the system as theirs. If they were up front and honest about the BridgepointDirect and market partners in the beginning they wouldn't have these people chasing after them for there money. If they continue down this path they have chosen they will be breaking alot of commerce and consumer protection laws and causing more troubles for themselves. The mail fraud thing was a stretch but if they continue to take this course I am sure a case could be made through the fraud they seem to be committing

If I was BP I would get a court order to have BPDirect turn over all records immediately so that they could fulfill their obligationn(not goodwill)

I talked to a cleaner buddy of mine who took it in the behind from BRIDGEPOINT today. I had no idea he was even getting involved with it. He told me that it hurt when he read here how the powers to be were posting politicians.

Odin your actually right, why WOULD we buy marketing stuff from them? The marketing materials they have to offer in "goodwill credit" is NOT WHAT I WANT. MP had way more variety in choices and a mailing list to purchase and THAT made things very easy.

i Jon Don has a great program, but was not up for us to use this past spring - we were ready to rock n' roll on our marketing and we weren't going to wait for Jon Don. (sorry Billy)

Tho, it's not the distributor's fault for this cluster

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I just wanted to report that Jon Don called me today to say that thier printer was the problem and not me on my newsletter. I guess the same problem happened to a few other cleaners and a red flag went up. They have fully refunded my money for that issue. I want to thank Nicole for her help. Like I had said in my post the newsletter has been very successfull for me and I am glad to have this resolved so I can continue with them as well as recomending the newsletter program to you guys.
Thanks for your input.
Brad Mastrangelo

Able 1

Name
Keith
I just ordered some jondon spotter actually they are working on my label.. I did have homepro untill now!!! F EM! Thing is I really am not a dick but they leave me no choice! With that grand I can have Mikey's Board on a 50" LCD in my living room! Or am I wrong?

BTW they are very professional over there!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Nothing has been resloved with my friends but supposedly they are trying to work something out that doesn't include more money or marketing material. First person to collect cash or products let me know or post here for legal counsel to reference as a precident so everyone else can get their money back as well

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
they cant verify how much is in your acct????? wtf is this....since when cant you look at someones acct where they are/have deposited money and see how much you owe them??? How do you know how much product to give them???? wtf kinda horse shit is this???

and no legal ties to them??? uhhhhh they have your name...they dont just go out and use that...its printed on your fookin letterhead....hopefully all your lawyers pick this out...seeing as some humpty dumpty BDCC picked it out...and i didnt even read the whole thing...

needless to say, i think when this is all said and done....Bridgepoint/interlink/whatever they go by now well be in a world of hurt

Able 1

Name
Keith
The guy that called me was from Bridgewater(then said bridgepoint and then said some interlink shit) they like to change their name quite a bit... Wonder why? Sad really all this could have been resolved!

I really can tell you that I am not the best business man but if I do a great job for 1 person they might tell 2, If I do a bad job for 1 person they will tell 10!

What they think they will gain in not refunding the money they will see a decrease in sales 10 fold!

DF's

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom