marketing calendar

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
It appears that Ken was the only one sharing! Thought there would be a few more is all! :shock:

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Doug, to date, I keep things pretty simple, maybe too much so, hence I was also interested to see what got posted here.

In the past, I have written things out manually, then loaded appointments into my Outlook calendar.

Not good enough, as an urgent job comes in, and I do it instead.

This year, what I intend to do is write up an excel document (design myself??) outlining what I'm going to do and when, then maybe another showing each potential contact or campaign and then have numerous tabs across the top indicating costs, sales, quote, contract, one off work, etc etc.

I guess it will become a transitionary document in and of itself as I work through it over the year.

I'm also hoping to get my brother on board in his kitchen design business and make us have a meeting once a month to keep each other accountable.

John

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Mark just ask him to email it, you know Ken is a great guy

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Ken has no idea how. I will email it to anyone who asks, but I also would request that it be kept private. I would rather it not be posted out to the world as it has real numbers in it.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
and you are going to send it to a guy with no profile

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom