marketing guru mania

F

FB7777

Before anyone plunks down their rent money on a package, do yourself a favor.

Write down exactly what it is that you hope to gain from the program.

Be specific... not just, " I want to increase my business by 50% in 2009.

Then just ask the questions here.

These marketing clubs are a lot like gym memberships, its only a good investment if you use it.

A guy at a local gym told me the best money he makes is on the fools that decide to sign up for gym memberships on their credit card as a New Years resolution.

If only these individuals would commit to writing and then follow a simple work out routine at home to determine if they are committed and serious before they spend money on wishful thinking.

If nothing else, I would suggest following the Ramrod Method on ICS... its free and he promises to reduce your business by 12 % in 2009

where else can you learn how to take your business from $250,000 down to $220,000 while wearing sweat pants :?:

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
Fred Boyle said:
Before anyone plunks down their rent money on a package, do yourself a favor.

Write down exactly what it is that you hope to gain from the program.

Be specific... not just, " I want to increase my business by 50% in 2009.

Then just ask the questions here.

These marketing clubs are a lot like gym memberships, its only a good investment if you use it.

A guy at a local gym told me the best money he makes is on the fools that decide to sign up for gym memberships on their credit card as a New Years resolution.

If only these individuals would commit to writing and then follow a simple work out routine at home to determine if they are committed and serious before they spend money on wishful thinking.

If nothing else, I would suggest following the Ramrod Method on ICS... its free and he promises to reduce your business by 12 % in 2009

where else can you learn how to take your business from $250,000 down to $220,000 while wearing sweat pants :?:

That's best post or one of ever posted here. Too bad it came from Fred.

-JB-

Name
JB
Oh it's all becoming "clearer" now... :roll:

Lone Wolf Club
Posted By Dave Rampage on 1/4/2009 at 9:07 PM

Anybody that is interested please email me at daverampage@xxxxxx.net I will need a little information from you in the email. How many trucks do you have? How many techs do you have?

If you are willing to do what it takes I will be able to help you build your business with very little money. It will take some effort on your part.

If anybody is especially hurting and needs a major jump start let me know. Your name will stay confidential and I will get you help right away.

Get those email to me soon so we can get this rolling.

Dave

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
JB said:
Oh it's all becoming "clearer" now... :roll:

Lone Wolf Club
Posted By Dave Rampage on 1/4/2009 at 9:07 PM

Anybody that is interested please email me at daverampage@xxxxxx.net I will need a little information from you in the email. How many trucks do you have? How many techs do you have?

If you are willing to do what it takes I will be able to help you build your business with very little money. It will take some effort on your part.

If anybody is especially hurting and needs a major jump start let me know. Your name will stay confidential and I will get you help right away.

Get those email to me soon so we can get this rolling.

Dave

So what's the rub?

Name
George Valliant
I've got the marketing guru mania FEVER!!! Sign me up for the 12 month platinum membership.. pleaze

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I thought that was a universal piece of slang... I guess you eastcoasters aren't privvy...

What's the trick?
There's more to this than is readily seen, fill me in.

What's the rub? is much easier to say.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom