Marketing Gurus in the Carpet and Rug Cleaning Arena

Ron K

Barry, as I told you in our little chat, I have always been truthful and always will be. I do not have the clout of a Phil,Randy or Lisa. My word is all I have and I will not hesitate to protect it as should anyone.

G

Thanks Ron,
When I was a kid I boxed. Never professionally but as an amateur I spared with a number of the local pros. My trainer/manager never liked the golden gloves stuff so I got the opportunity to get to know some really good fighters. One of the older guys at our gym was a ranked heavy weight contender and was a genuinely nice guy. Anyway one night at a bar a guy tried to start a fight and Jerry brushed him off. Then he tried to start a fight again. So Jerry left the bar to go home and the guy followed him out and took a swing. Jerry only hit him once. But when the guy fell he hit his head on the curb and died. Jerry did two years for involuntary manslaughter.
The bad part was Jerry was in line for a title fight against Mohammad Ali. Chuck Wepner who Jerry had beaten 3 times got the payday instead. The good part was that after Jerry got out he got a good job and made a lot of money and was generally liked and respected.
So my point is that if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it is probably gonna take a dump in the pond if you catch my drift,
So best of luck to you and I wish you well. I think after your last post it is clear that we have no problem.
Best wishes,
Barry O’Connell
www.SpongoBongo.com

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
LisaWagnerCRS said:
BarryOC said:
Don't let the group run you off Barry... it's an acquired taste... kind of like vegamite. :shock:

Lisa

That's Veg e mite, Lisa. :lol:

Mikey likes it, I was raised on it.

Say no more, nudge nudge, !gotcha! !gotcha!

It goes down super well on toast with cheese washed down with a Bundy over ice. shiteatinggrin

Better than washing & talking about rugs. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom