marketing new company

Name
Ron lippold
what is the best and most effective marketing for a new company. 10 years previous experience cleaning carpet tile and stone. would appreciate any ideas. thanks everyone this is a great place. :D :D

GRHeacock

Market to your prior customers. they know you, and are likely to give you a shot.

Gary

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
Every market is different, I worked in about 25 over 15 years in franchise
support.I have done with yellow book USA, and also with flyer's as well as newsletters done for gated communities.

It will be trial and error, however the best is to network with others
That is 80% of my business is working on this system alone.

All The Best, Rob

PS, my own business is only a little over a year old!!!

Audra

Marketing all depends on what type of market you are looking at getting into. We are a high end cleaner so we don't do well with traditional advertising.

-JB-

Name
JB
Don't forget to put CRI SOA approved on the sandwich board !

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Ron, if you are talking about mass marketing for residential I have found postcards mailed to nice areas to be the best return for my dollar.

I've tried newspaper inserts and display ads, yellow pages,community publications and standing naked on a streetcorner wearing a sandwich sign. I only broke even on all of them initially except for postcards where I am getting about $4 for every $1 spent.

They all pay off in the long run in the form of repeats and referrals. Even customers I got from the yellow pages are calling me back 2 years later,, so consider it an investment and learn all you can about marketing.

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom