Marketing to Plumbers

Brianna SPWR

Name
Brianna Caito
Hey all,
I am new to the restoration business- started as an estimator and promoted to the Marketing department where I am still in training. Naturally, I've been observing our other marketing associates methods, we have a plumber marketer and an agent/contractor marketer. I've noticed that our PLM marketer struggles with the fact that many plumbers do not have storefronts. She claims that they are not receptive and "don't have time" to meet with her or blow her off
- I don't find this hard to believe as my father-in-law is a plumber in the northeast and has had his business 20+years, operates from his home, and would be very irritated if some young female was randomly calling him or sending him texts for a referral relationship or trying to bring him doughnuts to a job site :/ -
therefore, her opportunities are limited unless she runs into them at the supply house. I know the company I work for is unique in our area as we have a water mitigation and restoration division, a pack-out division, carpet cleaning, AND a rug servicing department - I have all the tools but can use additional instructions on how to safely use them! I would like to be able to connect with these plumbers (and septic companies) in a way that is respectable and not a nuisance or host events that are worthwhile attending and where we can provide a service to them as well. I would greatly appreciate any feedback or advice!

- Brianna

FredC

Village Idiot
You guys quit being assholes. She works for company called Spartan in Virginia..............and her link posting abilities have been removed..

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
We have a large plumbing company here that opened up their own restoration division. Guess they got tired of refering all that money away.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I believe Kettering did their recent logo. I might be wrong. Looks familiar.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
ring some of your local insurance offices and ask who their preferred local plumbing services are. They will give you a shortlist, no point shooting blind

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Ya ...we have a plumber that hangs out on here from time to time.....ConnOr.....but I gotta warn you......
He's crazier than a rabid wambat.......!

Reactions: Connor

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Hey all,
I am new to the restoration business- started as an estimator and promoted to the Marketing department where I am still in training. Naturally, I've been observing our other marketing associates methods, we have a plumber marketer and an agent/contractor marketer. I've noticed that our PLM marketer struggles with the fact that many plumbers do not have storefronts. She claims that they are not receptive and "don't have time" to meet with her or blow her off
- I don't find this hard to believe as my father-in-law is a plumber in the northeast and has had his business 20+years, operates from his home, and would be very irritated if some young female was randomly calling him or sending him texts for a referral relationship or trying to bring him doughnuts to a job site :/ -
therefore, her opportunities are limited unless she runs into them at the supply house. I know the company I work for is unique in our area as we have a water mitigation and restoration division, a pack-out division, carpet cleaning, AND a rug servicing department - I have all the tools but can use additional instructions on how to safely use them! I would like to be able to connect with these plumbers (and septic companies) in a way that is respectable and not a nuisance or host events that are worthwhile attending and where we can provide a service to them as well. I would greatly appreciate any feedback or advice!

- Brianna
Me, being the avg owner/op type person that almost every plumber out there is…hates getting calls or messages from marketers

But, if a marketer told me they’d give my business a 5star review if they could borrow 5-10min of my valuable time to listen to what they were offering…I’d bite

Just a thought. But don’t forget, marketers are so annoying to us

Connor

Name
Connor
Im never sending another referral to a WDR contractor, although I do tell my customers who I don't recommend in their home.

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom