Marty and his POS Vortex.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm not sure you can count past your third knuckle but would you care to speculate (that means guess) at how much unproductive down time you would have accumulated if not for Jim Martin's help and great patience?

Did you buy your machine KNOWING that Jim would be there every week for you?

Are you just a wee bit nervous that AT may call it quits?

You better lower the price to $24,499

F

FB7777

You know Mike, this witch hunt you are on is getting kind of old.

I have told you many times that I am not actively trying to sell my Vortex. Jim Martin knows how grateful I am to his assistance but frankly I would have figured out the problems with the help of someone else.

and I wouldn't go on the boards dragging york into it in the process

so blast away , I'm not going to play your twisted games

IDGAS on Phred's computer

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
he wont know about this thread for a week .....he,s still walking back home from mf 7....he,s just not sure which way is south...or is it east....

steve g

Name
steve garrett
fred boyle said:
You know Mike, this witch hunt you are on is getting kind of old.

I have told you many times that I am not actively trying to sell my Vortex. Jim Martin knows how grateful I am to his assistance but frankly I would have figured out the problems with the help of someone else.

and I wouldn't go on the boards dragging york into it in the process

so blast away , I'm not going to play your twisted games

IDGAS on Phred's computer

its not a witch hunt, keep in mind shawn begged to have this fight, he publicly asked for it, even that wasn't enough it took considerable agging on by myself and others. I think mikey feels he should make sure people know what they are getting into before flushing a bunch of money away. others took pot shots at mikey and tried to poke holes in his story, these people are just in denial and can't except that they are on their own.

Ryan

My thoughts exactly, I still don't understand why Shawn wanted all this in the open.

Cameron1

Mikey P said:
I'm not sure you can count past your third knuckle but would you care to speculate (that means guess) at how much unproductive down time you would have accumulated if not for Jim Martin's help and great patience?

Did you buy your machine KNOWING that Jim would be there every week for you?

Are you just a wee bit nervous that AT may call it quits?

You better lower the price to $24,499

sorry......hit the wrong button

Merty on steve's computer

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom