Masterblends Urinelock

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Is anyone else using this product?

I have been using it for the past year or so with great results. It seems to do as good, or better than any of the other enzyme / pet odor products on the market. It could be that I just like the scent (sour apple). After using a pet odor control product for a few years the product’s scent will form a negative association in my mind and I have to find something else.

gavin

I switch back and forth from a few different products exactly because of that negative association.

S

sam miller

Kill odor plus not a fan of enzymes, Anti icky poo never worked for me back in the day,

I will use enzall mixed with kill odor plus usually great for small areas like chuawas, and litlle dingers large caontamination area's like cats or big dogs OSR and odorcide. flashextractor!

I have 3 dogs had a cat 3 kids, upto 17 foster kids through my home at one point so I definetly have tried a bunch of stuff and a lot of repeats with animals.

also when I use plus I only charge 10 per room for surface sanitizing. If a stain remains use USR or coffee stain remover from masterblend mixed with a little odorcide because it stinks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom