Materclean Upholstery sprayer auction

Mikey P

Administrator
http://www.mastercleanstore.com/Sigent- ... p_118.html

400b.jpg

Very cool cordless spray for small projects.
the wand can be taken off with the quick connect to use just a spray jet for uph pre spraying

Retails for $299

Starting bid $175.
Bid increments of $5.00

Auction ends June 30th @ 7PM PST

Zee

Supportive Member
Name

I didn't look into it so I'll ask: what is the cord for? Is it rechargeable?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Dude, I could swear I saw 125 as the opening bid. Sorry I guess I'll change my bid to 180 then.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Zalan Szabo (zee) said:
Dude, I could swear I saw 125 as the opening bid. Sorry I guess I'll change my bid to 180 then.

He forgot to add his COMMISSION...."jUiCe"... :oops:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Were they able to find cheaper parts because the ones I got are hunks of shit

S

sam miller

XTREME1 said:
Were they able to find cheaper parts because the ones I got are hunks of shit

thanx greg now I surely wont get out bid! DOAH :twisted:

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Why not just get a multispray that you can use also use on carpets for a few bucks more?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I do I own 1 of those and two of there other sprayers. I love the angle on the sprayer but all the "brass" fittings have split
+
I would bid on anything but this++

BTW no sociopaths on this board and why am I still here

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Brass qd s and parts they said a bad batch. So after 3 shipments I guess I got some good parts I would not know cause I quickly retired the spraymaster for another hf. Cause I dont like break downs in the field. But they were great to deal with

Sent from my g2 using tapatalk. Whofat

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
The first sprayer went down in a hurry. The weight from the solution line ripped the connector off and I had to quickly open a window to stop 500 PSI squirting around a living room. Next the quick disconnect at the jug to the sprayer just split on the second one. So I combined the two and yje third the piece leading to the quick disconnect cracked and was squirting everywhere.

With the 2 combined I still use on with a leak from the cracked brass housing. This stuff can not be brass. I never liked the little white piece with the tiny screen inside the jug, good thing because they fell out quick. I felt bad because they were such nice people and sal has been calling and emailing trying to rectify but honestly I don't have time. I did let them know about the first sprayer isues with the break in the house and the screens at Mikeyfest

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have 3 products from them and each failed. I feel bad doing this on the board because they are great guys. The one listed broke on the "brass" near the quick disconnect

I have that one but I was stating all 3 failed because of the cheap connectors. I would have paid more because I like the spray angles, the wand adjustment etc better than the hydroforce it is the cheap connectors

I have no gripe with this company, I thought they were some of the many great guys at the fest and now Sal is hunting me down to resolve it. The only thing I don't have is time to deal with failing products , hence my stockpile of failed products

Mikey P

Administrator
Sam Miller you be da winner!

If you have pay pal you can use the "donate" button on the bottom of this page or send it to tilengrout@sbcglobal.net

Or I can PM you my home addy.

Thanks for Bidding and feel safe that if you sit on it and bust it like Crawley did, Sal will take care of you.

Greg, please put all of the failed sprayers from Masterclean Products into a box and send them to us. We will repair them so that they do not fail again.
We did indeed get a load of bad material and we are replacing those parts with good parts.

Sal

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom