Matrix Miracle Odor and Stain Remover

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I've been using matrix miracle for well over a year now. Works great, and no need to rinse with water after you clawed it out unlike some other products I've used. You also don't have to worry about it bleaching out the carpet (since you don't need to rinse it out w/ a water soak). I always check back with my pet odor jobs, and they are thrilled w/ the results. I have only used it for subsurface extraction w/ the claw, nothing else.

chrissalter

It's awesome on pee and usually removes the yellow. It takes out traffic lanes and grease spots (residential). Customers love the smell and rave about the results. I have also used it for over a year. Only time it didn't fully work was a male cat peeing in a corner for 6+ months before they called. I told them remove pad, treat subfloor, seal subfloor, and treat carpet with matrix. They chose to just treat with matrix. I flooded it and it was honestly a 90% improvement. It takes the yellowing out of the back of the carpet. It's cheap enough order a pail and try it out.

How well dose it desolve? I used a similar product and about 10% of the product would not disolve, and somtimes when treated areas were dry there would be a white residue , that made the carpet look bleached out, custys freak out on me over it.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Chris,

For cat piss use the Eliminator also made by matrix, it's more potent.

Andy,

It dissolves well and won't bleach the carpet. It's all I use for pet odor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom