matrix

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
I will quote Becker here:

"Grand Slam in Ultrapac in a different jug".

He's right. I've used quite a few, and most of the Matrix stuff is really decent. I've used quite a bit due to the freight pre-paid and quanity discounts from Jondon.

PCCN

Even though I live in a city where there are 2 other good sized suppliers, I ALWAYS order all my chemicals from JonDon. I use mainly GreaseEraser for prespray, but as far as spotters, rinses, etc. Matrix products are very good for the price. Just like the previous response said, order a decent amount and they pay the freight so what's to lose? I recently had a white sofa that a child used for a canvas using ink pen and used Matrix Break Down, Matrix Uphol. Shampoo, and All Fiber Rinse. TOTALLY removed every thing and the little older lady now LOVESSS ME!!! :)

If you are a little weary, JonDon is good about sending you samples to try out first. Just ask.

(P.S.- The VERY BEST sales rep they have is Linda.)

Chris A

Name
Chris
I like their finish first for a commercial emulsifier, I didn't care for the smell of the bottomline deo (smells more like pee than the pee did...)

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Now if they would put their rust remover in a gel and a smaller bottle with a squirt lid it might be better. I haven't been to impressed with most of their chems.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom