Matt's new wand

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Just send the glide back.

Make your own out duct tape.
There's nothing wrong with it. YOu're the only one who cares that I used goop. I put goop on all my glides.

Once again, you were a dick when I texted you my concerns that were very minor but not too minor. It's a good tool. Just consider this an entertaining review

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
ok, I boiled it this time, popped it on, and it looks exactly the same as the pics I sent to via text. No mike, it needs goop. It's not on just the sides with air leaking. why did you choose to do an internal glide? I don't see a need for that. what's wrong with the classic fitting?
Have you tried using Cheese Whiz in the gaps? I find it works well for my tummy

1682556169812.png

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
The only time you need air going through is when you're cleaning a rubber floor. How often do you clean those?

If you think your wand is locked down on carpet...YOU'RE WEAK. There's always air flowing through the pile, even if it's harder to push or pull on low nap.
I didn’t say anything about lockdown. I was only referring to efficient water recovery. Once again you spend too much time trying to understand the physics of how something works instead of simply following the directions of how it was designed.

Don’t call me WEAK.
I will drop your lanky ass.

Mikey P

Administrator
The only time you need air going through is when you're cleaning a rubber floor. How often do you clean those?

If you think your wand is locked down on carpet...YOU'RE WEAK. There's always air flowing through the pile, even if it's harder to push or pull on low nap

So you're wanding dry carpet?

I usually get these ridiculous statements and goober theories from guys in their first or second year not from a 20-year veteran.

Send the Glide back, you're strong enough to use it without it and it'll be nice and lock down and work just wonderfully on Berber.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Mike, I texted you my concerns in a positive conversation, not complaining, with detailed pictures showing my concerns, you insulted me, making me think I don't know what the fk I'm doing with a GDAMN glide after swinging these wands going on 20 years, and then you get pissed when you get called arrogant for behaving that way?

I'll say it again, It's a good tool! From the videos I posted above, It does a good job. But the glide you sent (old glide) needs adjusting. POSITIVE CRITICISM. Let some air out of that ego and take some

Mikey P

Administrator
Mike, I texted you my concerns in a positive conversation, not complaining, with detailed pictures showing my concerns, you insulted me, making me think I don't know what the fk I'm doing with a GDAMN glide after swinging these wands going on 20 years, and then you get pissed when you get called arrogant for behaving that way?

I'll say it again, It's a good tool! From the videos I posted above, It does a good job. But the glide you sent (old glide) needs adjusting. POSITIVE CRITICISM. Let some air out of that ego and take some

My Glide fits exactly like yours and with my wimpy ass 370 that you love to make fun of works incredible.

Now go boil that thing for 20 minutes like the instruction sheat on the website says so, and get your whole damn lanky family to sit on the head

Mikey P

Administrator
And in your 20 years you probably had three wands and four or five Glides at best so don't tell me what an expert you are.
Especially considering for 10 of those years you were watching Rob Allen videos showing you how to use the caulking gun to seal your Glide

• Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
And in your 20 years you probably had three wands and four or five Glides at best so don't tell me what an expert you are.
Especially considering for 10 of those years you were watching Rob Allen videos showing you how to use the caulking gun to seal your Glide
It also has a slight curve. Is that because the glide is too long?

Keep insulting me

5F48809A-B129-4301-B974-ABF0C4B07298.jpeg 0215F9D5-3B54-4884-AAC4-9507B0B10B36.jpeg

SamIam

Name
sam miller
How would anyone know? People with a hybrid might just think they are getting great performance due to placebo effect.
You do clean your own carpet right????

I mean that's should give you a base idea how things work in the real world.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I didn’t say anything about lockdown. I was only referring to efficient water recovery. Once again you spend too much time trying to understand the physics of how something works instead of simply following the directions of how it was designed.

Don’t call me WEAK.
I will drop your lanky ass.
Dude, if we really brawled it out over a dang glide thread, do you know how loserish we are?

Reactions: Nomad74
Name
Nate W.
What the Goop....! Why did you change wands if the wand you already had worked? Let's see if we can get this thread to 31 pages.. :lol:

I've boiled and pressed on a few glides.. I rather notch the wand than have to boil.. Like a LGBTQrstuvwxyz guy once told me, even spaghetti is straight until it becomes hot and steamy......:eekk:

Old stock, send Smatty a new one ya cheap bastid!

Mikey P

Administrator
What the Goop....! Why did you change wands if the wand you already had worked? Let's see if we can get this thread to 31 pages.. :lol:

I've boiled and pressed on a few glides.. I rather notch the wand than have to boil.. Like a LGBTQrstuvwxyz guy once told me, even spaghetti is straight until it becomes hot and steamy......:eekk:

Old stock, send Smatty a new one ya cheap bastid!
Its an internal fit, there will be no sliding.

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
My only concern with the hybrid glides is doesn’t air, like water and electricity, choose the path of least resistance? Seems like the large holes would get the vast majority of the airflow.
If you have minimum airflow yes. But if you have excess vacuum (using a truckmount) all the holes and slots will perform to maximum capacity.

Mikey P

Administrator
correctly.
According to?
Compared to?

You're the guy who goes through how many tools? after using them one or two times and never learning how to use them, right?

The internal fit is a foreign concept to you and because one berber carpet didn't' dry as well as your 2" wand with a worn in Glide, you've surmised that it must be that the end leaks are the culprit('s)

I would send you a Hole Glide to prove my point but I wouldn't want the supply of Goop trees to diminish that much further on planet earth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom