maxx 470 vs.

KOOSER55

do you think there is a machine that is better then the maxx 470 for the same price or less? if so what and why?

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Sorry, don't have an answer but it does have a 3 cyl water cooled so right away, can it be compared to the standard 2 cyl air cooled??.

Albert

T

The Magician

Its a good reliable proven machine with good vacuum and heat. Let Greenie pimp it out. Glides, 2.5 hose,etc.

KOOSER55

i dont have a preference to any engine or model I just want the locals to be able to work on it if something goes wrond and i cant fix it. the local interlink dist. has prochem blueline hydramaster and white magic

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
The Maxx 470, Apex and Bluewave are all comparable in price and size. In my opinion you would be happy with purchasing any one of the 3 machines. Personally I use the 470 and am very happy with it, easy to use and work on when needed . If you do some of you own repairs (belts, oil changes, etc) the Bluewave is very easy to work on. Changing the blower belts on the Apex is a pain in the ass! Performance wise they are all very comparable. Each of the 3 are well represented and liked in my area. As far as White Magic I don't know much about them as I do not sell them but have heard that they are slowly declining in status.

Glynn

I have 2 Maxx470's and have found them to be very very reliable.
It will way out perform the others mentioned especially in the heat department.
A well proven machine, go for it !.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
hey kooser
I talked to a guy in dallas tx his stuff was on jon-don site
450 max in a chevy high cube van low mileage and very low hours on machine
You should talk to him half the price of new stuff
Go on jon don and look under used truck mounts and you will find him.
I just can;nt swing another one right now or i would have bought it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom