may have stumbled across super pre spray mixture

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I was cleaning a nasty ass house today and ran very low on pre spray in the hydra force. I had one hf jug maybe a third of the way full with grease eraser and another hf jug with maybe 2 inches of some extreme clean boosted with citrus. I mixed the 2 together and I used this s#it in the basement of this house on beige cut pile nylon and scrubbed in with 175 gave aprox 10- 15 min dwell time. the differance between the downstairs and upstairs was stagering. the upstairs was just extreme clean and citrus. It was apparent this mix was strong when the carpet looked noticebly cleaner during the scrubb. cleaned on 450 psi with generic emulsifier. the carpet came clean with little effort at the wand. please let me emphisize this carpet was a salvage project so to come clean was awesome.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
cool beans, Jon

I've mixed magic potions over the years too

BTW, did you roto scrub the upstairs too for it to be a more equal comparison?

..L.T.A.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Spawn said:
cool beans, Jon

I've mixed magic potions over the years too

BTW, did you roto scrub the upstairs too for it to be a more equal comparison?

..L.T.A.
ya I scrubbed upstairs pretty hard also and probly gave a bit more dwell

tim

I use extreme clean but often boost with a little Enzall or Dirt Chaser for the enzymes or Energy for oils on olefin or oil from dogs coats. Every prespray doesnt address every problem so I take a couple basic presprays and boost them as needed. Doesnt need it every time but on the occassional situation it can make life alot easier!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom