MBay

Mikey P

Administrator
Well **** that Bri and Fred, no way in hell am I going to move my mouse 1/8th of an inch and push my finger down just so I can save $50 or more when I could call Jon Don in the morning while in traffic and missing calls because I'm too broke dick to use Full Circle so I can pay full price for a case of traffic lane cleaner

what the hell is the matter with you dudes?

Cox on Mikey's PC.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You should have a teaser in the Clean room....Maybe an expensive equipment auction.

Then have a link to the mbay room.

I'm here to help.

Name
Eric Valentine
Jim Martin said:
[quote="Mikey P":3bwg4qy2]Why people don't use the "View new posts" link that turns the whole board into one room is beyond me.

thats the only one I use..to hell with bopping from room to room......makes the board 10 times easier to manage.....[/quote:3bwg4qy2]

Same here. I might click on a specific room if I am looking for an older topic that is not in the "New Posts" once in a great while.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Mikey P said:
Have another sip of ignorance Keith

a few days ago a guy got a $4900 ETM for $3000.

You pay no tax or shipping on the chems if nothing else

and you're supporting the board and it's advertisers so ACE off

just sayin. hey Marty, blow me

I thought the banners here were to get us to buy things from the suppliers here? I do buy from suppliers here... So how they choose to pay their bills is no concern to me. Did you ever think with all these cleaners on this board the products up for auction go for what they are actually worth? I mean if someone has wanted to try a product for a while and gets a good deal on it, and it works GREAT, they just got a custy for life... Right?

Just because an auction product goes under(even way under) normal sale price, they arn't losing anything and maybe gaining alot if the product works. Just tell them to pay their bills or GTFO! :mrgreen: shiteatinggrin

Name
Steve Lawrence
I don't think I want to host an auction here.

The first one I looked at had this comment immediately following:

"Those tools are worthless pieces of shit and anyone would be an idiot to buy one, new or used."

Now who would do such a thing to sabotage someone's auction? ; )

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
one of the few "TOOLS" I have seen on the boards is Steve Lawrence

Bob Foster

At one point I think it was a rule that only questions about a product were to be posted on an item for sale and no other comments were allowed.

If someone wants to make comment on a piece of equipment they could just start a thread.

S

sam miller

XTREME1 said:
one of the few "TOOLS" I have seen on the boards is Steve Lawrence

I ended up with an awesome sprayer thanx to said remarks "That's the worst sprayer ever! Now who said that again?????

Oh hi Greg! get voted off yet?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I think a thank you would be more appropriate than a diss

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Mikey P said:
Despite the email I sent out we had ZERO last minute bidding on any of today's auctions

Did you all forget?

I was going to snag that pump sprayer from Lee but I got tired and went to bed.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Maybe it was buried in the bottom of the email where nobody could find it?

That happens. Iseeru

Name
I'm Rick James
I won the Trashed Green auction on tuesday and the order was shipped out wed and it showed up friday. It actually got here faster than my Got Prints business cards.. Auction saved me $100.. Thanks MBay..

S

sam miller

XTREME1 said:
I think a thank you would be more appropriate than a diss

I know I traded it for a hose and some chemy's and it only cost $190 so Ty.

Just kidding about getting voted off. Someone said You were trying to get on Survivor Good luck, I did clean a former winners carpet years ago. Brian Haidek The guy whose wife kicked his butt!

Ps this year's show sucks! I hope Peeps start playing soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom