Me and Lora are trying to decide about Florida....

John Olson

Name
John Olson
So we have been discussing making the trip. I told Mike I wasn't real happy him pairing up Mikeyfest with cooperfest and I am still 60% not sure I want to go out of my own personal shit and the fact that the Texas cooperfest blew chunks BUT Lora has found some cool places to go Hog hunting so we MIGHT fly out Friday to Orlando go to Universal Saturday Hog Hunt Sunday and go to cooperfest on Monday and fly home Tuesday so we aren't out of the office for more then a couple of days at the start of the cleaning season.

I am still waiting for a good reason to go and seeing Jim Pemberton did change me from 80% for sure not going to 60% now if Larry Cap and Richard go id probably have to go for sure.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
It is a great location and ideal weather with the Florida heat and humidity at a moderate level. The Tiki Bar (see any of Marks Pictures) is the real action spot. Actually Mark says he rented a place on the beach, but I saw them opening the Tiki this morning and there was Mark Saiger and Shari and the pups getting out of their sleeping bags in the hut.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
We don't drink and I am not a sit on the beach guy so those pictures do nothing for me. If I am going to be away from my dogs and our business I need to be doing something worth spending what precious time I have left on this rock and wasting it away sitting drinking isn't worth the trade.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:clap:

I don't drink either but the camaraderie with all MB guys makes it worth the time away. :cool:

Reactions: KevinL

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We have actually been walking 5-14 miles a day if you are into just doing that too.....

Scenery around here is very pretty.....

Lot's of different things to see and do....

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Hell I'll stand up and BS for 20 minutes..Now book us a room..besides I got the mark. You should be paying airfare too... :p

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Someone is grumpy today...

Steve

PS You'll have a good time, John. You kids need a tax-deductible vacation away from the shop. (I don't or I would go too.)

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Give the 2 of us a quart of Mickeys in a paper bag in Vegas and we can be totally rowdy. I will let Steve explain that.

Mikey P

Administrator
Sounds Great Terje, I'll sit you next to Pemberton so you can chit chat.

Pay me up front now, $50 per head which includes the salad bar, saltines and all you can drink soda and I'll place your name on the list. meat will be extra and on your dime.

Please send the $50 via pay pal to tilengrout@sbcglobal.net

Bjorn

Sounds Great Terje, I'll sit you next to Pemberton so you can chit chat.

Pay me up front now, $50 per head which includes the salad bar, saltines and all you can drink soda and I'll place your name on the list. meat will be extra and on your dime.

Please send the $50 via pay pal to tilengrout@sbcglobal.net
yeah forsure that last carpet cleaners buffet was the most expensive and in sandiego I bought a 75 dollar hamburger

I was the only person to turn you on to bourbon with that wild turkey 101

Reactions: Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom