me chimp quit

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
little fooker up and quit, said the job was to stressful and i shouted at him ( i told him on day one gordon ramsey was easier to work for)
ahwell on to the next donkey

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
all i ask for is
do the job right . no call backs. keep the truck clean. and if i tell you to cimex it first ........then cimex it
is that to much to ask

Name
Nate W.
cu said:
all i ask for is
do the job right . no call backs. keep the truck clean. and if i tell you to cimex it first ........then cimex it
is that to much to ask

If you speak a wee better english, maybe he could have understood you....... :lol:

G

cu said:
all i ask for is
is that to much to ask

Obviously....

Name
Evets
How can carpet cleaning be stressful?
If you're yelling at your employees you can expect them to quit.
Or,kick your ass.
Or,both.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I have been blessed with the best crew anyone could ask for. Cleainng, water, fire, sewage biohazard, and crawlspace work. They will do it all with a smile on their face. Haven't hired a new tech in 4 years. I am a lucky bast***.
Al
ps Pay em well, share the wealth when things are good, and be nice.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Askal said:
I have been blessed with the best crew anyone could ask for. Cleainng, water, fire, sewage biohazard, and crawlspace work. They will do it all with a smile on their face. Haven't hired a new tech in 4 years. I am a lucky bast***.
Al
ps Pay em well, share the wealth when things are good, and be nice.

Bout damn time one of you sees the light.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Cu:

Let me draw you a mental picture of what your problem is.

Have you even noticed that fat, ugly women are often times combative and argumentative? You know, kinda like a Todd McLean personality in a dress. You often wonder ... why would such an ugly assed heifer be so pissy? You'd think she would try to do everything she can to overcome her uglyness, and the only way possible would be to be as sweet and nice as possible ... right?

Well, you situation is similar. I mean, you're hard as hell to understand ... you're about as ugly as any man I have laid eye's on, and your so hyper that you need medication. So ... it just seems to me that you would try your best to be as nice as possible in and effort to overcome all the liabilities that nature put upon you.

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
admiralclean said:
Cu:

Have you even noticed that fat, ugly women are often times combative and argumentative? You know, kinda like a Todd McLean personality in a dress. You often wonder ... why would such an ugly assed heifer be so pissy? You'd think she would try to do everything she can to overcome her uglyness, and the only way possible would be to be as sweet and nice as possible ... right?

Well, you situation is similar. I mean, you're hard as hell to understand ... you're about as ugly as any man I have laid eye's on, and your so hyper that you need medication. So ... it just seems to me that you would try your best to be as nice as possible in and effort to overcome all the liabilities that nature put upon you.

Damn :shock: tell us how you really feel... :lol:

Rag Spinner

Name
Greg Vitagliano
admiralclean said:
Cu:

LMAO

dgargan

Wow Cu, Marty landed one right between the eyes!

Having done several jobs with you while you were in Knoxville I can say you are kind of a PITA but you were nice to me and I enjoyed the jobs we did together. I would go with Lisa's advice and crack open the wallet a little wider. I found the more I paid guys the better quality chimp I got. You also need one with thick skin and a big sense of humor. Oh and slow down when you talk. I didn't have a problem understanding you maybe because of growing up Irish Catholic in Massachusetts with a lot you potatoe heads landing on our shore,but some of these fruity tootie Calif. boys need a little help.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
i know some here who know me ...may think me a bit of a wackjob
but i was good to the kid
he got paid a flat rate for each apt he cleaned (by his 5th apt be it a 1,2 or 3 bed he,s made over a 100 bucks) plus 20%for any repair 20% for flood work plus the clean, 50% on cash jobs & paid in cash for them could and did clean his familys home,s for free (2 sisters and his own home)
free uniform shirts, jacket (carrhart) and trs
gps in the truck...thats important...as i yelled at him for going 35miles out of his way to get to a job,..and he did it "because it was the way he knew how to get there"
kid took off christmas eve and only told me at 4.30 the day before (i had 9 jobs set for christmas eve)...but seen as it was christmas i let it go(AND I TOOK THE MONEY)
and as he was a bit behind in his bills when i got the little fooker i gave him 40bucks a week extra as lunch money...it was,nt a lot but they were'nt my fooking bills

should i have wiped his snot and his arse aswell

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Cu said:
should i have wiped his snot and his arse aswel
No

The problem is you think of your employees as:

Cu then said:
little fooker up and quit, said the job was to stressful and i shouted at him ( i told him on day one gordon ramsey was easier to work for)
ahwell on to the next donkey
Fookers and donkeys

Al

My Lead Technician said you suck and does not like the Donkey or Chimp comments.
He said he can out clean you any day or night 24/7.

You really pissed him off Cu.

I have to agree with Kyle on this, you should show respect to your employee's.

I thought we hashed this whole "Chimp" thing out anyhow?
8)

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
I believe that you have to treat them like family although some employees have a unusual way of returning the respect like one who I dropped off at the airport in Providence in Feb 2006 to visit a new girlfriend in oklahoma. I offered to pick him up at the airport on return on the sunday night. Temp was below zero and we're waiting for him at near midnight, no calls.'

I had even asked on the way to airport if you're coming back (2 suitcases for a weekend trip) and he said yes.

He was never booked to return. I grew up with his brother in Ireland and it was from him that i heard he moved, didn't have the balls to tell me. He was a great employee for the most part and didn't owe me anything.

The employee i got after him is excellent and coming up on 4 years this march.

Terry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom