Meester Studebaker a SS upholstery tool question.

Bob Foster

Today I cleaned and entire 75 Fleming yacht with your upholstery tool Would you have turned up it to have a little more water volume so it spit a bit as opposed to not spitting just for a little more flush.

Last time I did it this same boat with a Prochem upholstery tool and your tool is easier to use and the work was faster, not that cleaning a yacht's carpets with an upholstery tool is fast.

It looks almost identical to this one.

http://cars.adloe.com/New-75-FLEMING-YA ... eriri.html

Studebaker

Name
Studebaker
Yes, on carpet you normally would want a little more flush then normal. I did a motor coach the same way. But a 75' yacht, wow.

Bob Foster

It's actually more accurate and faster than switching back and forth to larger tools. This was a bound carpet on top of teak. Clean all the edges with piping and then wipe down any spray on the teak. 300' hose run.

What pressure do you run your upholstery tool at for the motor home?

Because I had the heat up the hose really has to be kept straight or else.

The Fleming/Grand Banks service center gave me another Fleming (like the one I just did) to do next week. All off white wool carpets plus some upholstery.

Glynn

The vac hose on this tool is pants !.
The tool itself isn't that good either to me.

Mikey P

Administrator
cleaned 60 + upholstered pieces for a guy worth 28 Billion with my SS today.

He noticed the hose kinking and asked if I was going to got over them all again. :shock:

Bob Foster

The owner was watching you?? :shock: I've never met some of the people I work for cuz they have people that do that for them. But I do get to use the front door... :lol:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
He noticed the hose kinking and asked if I was going to got over them all again. :shock:

was that before or after you told me you'd rather be sucking upl in a $400 million shack than fishing??

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom