Melody of Americolor has passed away

randy

Name
Randy

Melody David, Americolor dye girl, has passed. RIP​

The following sad announcement showed up on Facebook. She was a very nice lady and always helpful.

It’s with much sadness to announce that Melody David, the Americolor Dye girl, has passed away.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

Melody David, Americolor dye girl, has passed. RIP​

The following sad announcement showed up on Facebook. She was a very nice lady and always helpful.

It’s with much sadness to announce that Melody David, the Americolor Dye girl, has passed away.

Melody was a thoughtful, kind, and helpful individual in a world that is rarely any of these three.

This is so terribly sad

Mikey P

Administrator
She was always a joy to spend time with at events.
San Diego Fest was her first MF, which she she really enjoyed, and made a big impact at.
The last time I saw her was that I icrc instructors meeting that at one point had her eavesdropping on a conversation between me and Brian Thompson about his need for a new cell phone. Ironically she had the exact model for sale that he was considered buying at retail.
Brian will have a hard time ever getting rid of that phone as he was smitten with her...

randy

Name
Randy
The biggest problem with being in this industry 32 years isn't the industry specific headaches, it's that I have seen too many great people pass away. Be careful out there folks and take care.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom