melted candle on stone

jimmyolas

outside bbq with flag stone. lady left a wax candle and it melted. i cleaned it and rinsed it but it is still oily feeling and stained. Any suggestions would be appreaciated.
maybe that poultice stuff?

Thanks, jimmy

By the way i have a new website were building, still very rough, lots of things need to be straiten out but if you would like to comment about general stuff, feel free.
http://www.866fixflood.com/

CapeCleaner

You can try this poultice.

Get some Diatomaceous Earth (DE) from a swimming pool supply store. Mix with lacquer thinner to create the poultice; not too dry. Spread out the poultice so it covers an area about an inch beyond the boundaries of the stain. It should be about an inch high also. Cover the poultice with plastic and tape it down really well so it's air tight. Leave it for 24 hours before checking. It may take more than one application. I recently used this on bluestone to remove a stain and it worked pretty well.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
heat gun.. melt off the excess and then use candle wax remover from walmart.. saturate area. then rinse with very hott water.. but idk. this is my best guess.. its an idea... let me know if it works..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom