Mentor/coaching programs

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I have recently come to the conclusion that for me to get my company where I want it to be I'm going to need some guidance.

Can those of you who have used a service like this tell me what they did or did not do for your business. Who did you use and would you recommend them.

I'm sure that pricing can vary but I'd also like to get an idea of what I should expect to pay so I'll know if this is even a possibility right now.

Feel free to pm me if you like.

Ps If it make any difference in your recommendation, my vision is for a 3-4 truck high quality operation. I'd rather not be an o/o forever.

Cameron1

Take a look at Daystar in your own city. Steve Ransom would be more than happy to share with you his insight into Piranha Marketing and what it has done for him and his family.

If you would like pm your #'s and I will share my thoughts on Joe and Howard's programs as well.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Hey Steve, Thanks for the reply. I actually take rugs to Daystar on occasion to be cleaned in his Plant. Steve Ransom is a very nice guy and in fact the type of business he has is basically what I picture my company eventually being. I know Steve Ransom is heavy into piranha marketing, I would be hesitant to use it out of respect for him and not wanting to copy what he's doing.

I'll pm you.

Thanks

Scott Rendall is who my first thought was as well. I just thought I'd get some info from you guys before I waste any of his time. I'd really like to have an idea of what this type of thing costs.

KeithCo

Name
Keith Collins
Joey,

Al Sims can fill you in about Scott's services.
I am biased but Al will give you the straight scoop.

Scott does wonders.

Ed

Name
Ed Prevost
Scott got smart. He doesn't participate on the boards much, if at all anymore. He understands the old saying "you should never wrestle with pigs. You'll only get filthy and the pigs like it." :lol:

That was not directed at Martin. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom