Meta Tags

Judd07

I am building my website, and wanted to know what meta tags I should use?

John G.

Cool, bitchen, great, fantastic, best,

or

HWE, steam, soak, flood, mold mildew..

just messin' with ya...

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Start With "Carpet Cleaning" and build on that with things like "Carpet Cleaning your area" "Tile Cleaning" etc

Think of what your customer would type into Google to find one of your competitors.

Edit: Meta tags are very important but remember to focus on content on your front page. The search engines look at that more than anything else.

Once it's built, try to get some quality inbound links etc. Post your company info along with your website in every online directory in your area...most of them will give you a free listing...why? Because they want customers to come to them looking for companies....so they had better have some companies listed.

Some of the good ones will have your info before you put it in so look for your company first...if you don't find it...then list it.
It's best to claim a listing before listing a new one because the older one will be more established...possilby higher up in the listings on that website.

Of course get on Google and then most directories will find you because of that.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If you go to the top dog carpet cleaner on Google or other in your area, you can see what keywords they are using

just hover you curser over anything that isn't a photo on their website...right click and click "view source".

Look for the Keyword list and the discription as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom