Metal Fab/welding cleaning suggestions..

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
I did a residential cleaning for a customer last fall. She called back and asked me to come to their business to give an estimate for cleaning the offices.. carpets, walls, stone tile, vct. She had a commercial cleaning company before and were not happy with the quality of work received for the price after I cleaned for her. I did my usual work but I was got a lot of satisfaction knowing that someone really appreciated my hard work. (if I can toot my own horn.. a little) Anyway..

They fab fire escapes and other stuff. She wants the walls washed and cleaned of the sooty-like film on them from all the welding smoke that floats out of the shop into the offices and of course the carpets are nasty.

Can anyone suggest what cleaning products or procedures I should use? I don't have a tile spinner but thought a 175 with pad or brush and wetvac the stone tile. Would that work?

Appreciate anyone's advice and/or expertise!!
Thanks,
Bill Morgan

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
I was talked into (I am a sucker for $$) cleaning the walls at an old factory. Mostly wallpaper and some semigloss painted areas. Issue was nicotine still staining the walls from the days of old. I tested every product product on my shelf and Spray 9 saved the day. I applied it with a regular old spray bottle and agitated with a large swiffer type floor mop.

Nicotine staining is different that soot...

150640_300.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom