Meth Cleanup

PCCN

Anyone on here experienced in cleaning up homes after police cleared it for meth making? Interested in talking to someone for info. if you don't mind.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Pretty sure most states requires certification. Google your state's requirements for meth clean up. Call tomorrow and buy some raffle tickets for the L&L raffle and ill hook you up with some fiends that are certified here in Utah. :)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Contact Kent Berg, he is a very good instructor. We've not taken that class from him but he did an excellent job with the "Crime & Trauma Scene Biorecovery class.

http://www.nidstraining.com/

As far as getting the work? I'd contact your local city and county and see if that work is available to you.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I did one job several years ago, so no claim of expertise. I do have the rules and regs for 4 states and a US pamphlet on how to do meth lab clean-up. These may be helpful. I will be glad to email copies to you or anyone who asks. scottw@bridgewatercorp.net

amygeorge

Supportive Member
Name
Amy Lorance
I just finished taking a class from Kent Berg. Excellent instructor. I've gotten numerous calls asking if we cleaned up meth. Most folks around here do it themselves because insurance doesn't cover it - or hasn't with the calls I've gotten.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom